• Faction: Ruin
Lol 149-150 still a pain.....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I thought of another one!

Demonic Dialectic and Mistwalker Ma(n)gina were in hell and heaven, respectively.  These were the super old bosses from the old 109 FB's that PWI did away with.  I don't even know if they're still in game anymore. D:

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SeemsLegit

in 1.3.6, there weren't many 150's around. Just4Fun + Sexy were the top 2 factions. Momento was feared. (Imo)
Not nearly as much people as today. It took a while just to get to 130, meaning, it took like 4-5 days. Best way of getting EXP was in Old Valley of the Scared (OHT). EC was harder to get (imo). PK Was pretty fun. Their were NPC's that if you AoE'd them, they'd give everyone around you full chi + buffs.

---
When TB+EG came out, epw had a population boom. A LOT more people joined. NoHomo was made. At first only accepting people from Dreamweaver, that changed shortly after. InMaPantz was around, as well as Xpendable, and NexNation. Factions would wipe each other. The GM's were a LOT more friendly+Talked to players more. No r8. Just dragon. Things were more balanced back then imo... You didn't need wsbelt/cube neck + r8 with good stats to PK.
Everyone was a lot nicer, and not nearly as much drama as today. When PV Was released, leveling up was easy as heck...spending hours to level up 2-3 times now took just one run.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
in 1.3.6, there weren't many 150's around. Just4Fun + Sexy were the top 2 factions. Momento was feared. (Imo)
Not nearly as much people as today. It took a while just to get to 130. Best way of getting EXP was in Old Valley of the Scared (OHT). EC was harder to get (imo). PK Was pretty fun. Their were NPC's that if you AoE'd them, they'd give everyone around you full chi + buffs.

---
When TB+EG came out, epw had a population boom. A LOT more people joined. NoHomo was made. At first only accepting people from Dreamweaver, that changed shortly after. InMaPantz was around, as well as Xpendable, and NexNation. Factions would wipe each other. The GM's were a LOT more friendly+Talked to players more. No r8. Just dragon. Things were more balanced back then imo... You didn't need wsbelt/cube neck + r8 with good stats to PK.
Everyone was a lot nicer, and not nearly as much drama as today.

GM's are still nice!  Considering how much shit they put up with on a daily basis, the GM's are extremely patient while being nice at the same time.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SeemsLegit

GM's are still nice!  Considering how much shit they put up with on a daily basis, the GM's are extremely patient while being nice at the same time.
Never said they're not nice, just saying that the old GM's were way more friendly.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Indulgence

They should bring back arch invasion but make it give ec or something as the reward.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
They should bring back arch invasion but make it give ec or something as the reward.

you mean each mob drop ec or have % to drop ec ? but ye culd be nice i think

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
wow thanks again for sharing more info on epw history..

Never said they're not nice, just saying that the old GM's were way more friendly.

considering how large the population now and how very few gms/support members they are very friendly and helpful in my opinion but sure u must miss the personal touch u might have once received when population was less..

glad to see cynix sharing his enlightenment in game like change in mind at present from recruit or hate, must win play style (temporary happiness without actual fun)..

lastly seeing how many shared ego was less back then, guess epic finally got filled with rebels who doesn't suck up to others or give up their rights as they once used to but fight back stating their opinions be it clever or stupid still expressing itself is a good start.. over time they may find their personal enlightenment too ^^

(wonder if there will come a faction named Rebels  :P)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Indulgence

you mean each mob drop ec or have % to drop ec ? but ye culd be nice i think

That or have to kill a certain amount of mobs like in fire Legion for your reward

Offline October

Ahh I barely remember anything, my friends told me to come here and I did not regret it.
Of course Aquincum is dead as f*ck so I've been to several other guilds, I do remember some other guilds, and stuff but not much... I came here in 2012 june or july maybe. But I was playing on Fake Perfect World from 2010 until it was gone, then I came here. Ah the memories
Teehee

Disrupted

Well for me way back when idk first faction i joined was Relax, like it was a real faction not one for just xpends alts, I did my first tw ever at the level of 145 and felt badass.  NoHomo was around and annoyed the hell out of me everywhere i went making me regret that i went white named.  World chat wasn't filled with egos, and the game was more enjoyable

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

werebeast poleaxe had x3 -.1 interval bro, and there was only one vote link which give 25 silver

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
VegetaSS ruler WR i ever seen when he was play!!

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I thought of another one!

Demonic Dialectic and Mistwalker Ma(n)gina were in hell and heaven, respectively.  These were the super old bosses from the old 109 FB's that PWI did away with.  I don't even know if they're still in game anymore. D:
Loved those two, they were fun. And their dungeons too~
Ah yes the Ma..n..gina

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Oh, and lets not forget we have to farm our books from the instances =c you couldnt just buy them straight out~