Epic Perfect World

What was Epic like when it Started?

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
I think I joined EPW in 2012, but wasn't this active back than. Quite old player I'd say...

oh and

seamtress npc was ugly (now hot)

there were III fashion npcs only (catastrophe!!!!)

we had no custom T-shirts (y god y)

pet npc wasn't dancing to scary music

demon wings were slow speed only (oh my god!)

My character had blonde hair instead of ginger ( Jesus save us)

I used to be so innocent :normal-12:

:normal-16: hard to believe ^^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Right.  :'( The only TM way was the long ass annoying one.  :'(
64 runs fb69/fb79 24 runs eden/brim
Q.Q

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
64 runs too much hard but we was did it :))

Angelica

I joined in 2012, in January if I'm right. It was quite hard to get gear, voting didn't get you a lot of gold and level cap was 140. Demonic gear was endgame and not that many had it. Once 150 came you had to level in Lunar and you got like 0.1% exp for 2-3 mobs, it was a pain. Factions were the greatest at that time though, never going to forget Just4Fun, I had a lot of fun in that guild.
To get to 140 we mostly farmed in OHT, you had to lure the mobs in Chrono Valley (I think that's the name with the Nomad mobs). It took long as hell to level, but you made friends pretty easily since the fastest way was to team up and get someone to lure and another person to aoe, and a healer if possible, just in case.
I miss those days.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
NoHomo was alive.
Xpendable = Outcasts.
Worms was alive aswell.
Artifex = (well, part of it) HO.
I could pk with dragon and not get 3shot by random chan ea.
People were more...talkative. Less retards in wc spamming useless ego crap(yeah, believe me).
Tali was ALWAYS on wc. So was Tori. And Rev, weird-drunk-high Rev.
Prices weren't so...unrealistic ornaments wise.(Fk you, engraves) I remember I bought my first the ws belt(the one I dropped in pk :'() For about 4k ec and ofc it was clean idiot engraves didn't exist back then.
WatchTower was a GM.
Brash was a GM.

And last but not least: PK wasn't two sided. Now it's all just about who brings more members with every signet... PK was indeed more fun and diverse. The media section didn't get a pk video EACH.BLOODY.DAY.

All of that is sort of gone now, and all of them (ESPECIALLY the last one) are reasons why I barely play anymore and gave my account away.  :normal-25: :normal-36:

EDIT: Before I start something I know I will not care for to reply, I'm not saying server's fked up or the GM team or anything; just that I don't enjoy it anymore. :(

:normal-2:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
'Those days' sound fun :c

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Hall of Blasphemy and City of Naught were open. D: Fun places.

Offline kin

ego is as big as attack and defense lvls now ,and it grows more everyday

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hall of Blasphemy and City of Naught were open. D: Fun places.
Hall of Blasphemy is still open. You just have to go through Secret Passage, you can fly through it though, no problem. I don't know what City of Naught is....though I think I read that name on a PWI discussion thread that had PW Malaysia's new instance (Warsong)

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
I joined in 2012, in January if I'm right. It was quite hard to get gear, voting didn't get you a lot of gold and level cap was 140. Demonic gear was endgame and not that many had it. Once 150 came you had to level in Lunar and you got like 0.1% exp for 2-3 mobs, it was a pain. Factions were the greatest at that time though, never going to forget Just4Fun, I had a lot of fun in that guild.
To get to 140 we mostly farmed in OHT, you had to lure the mobs in Chrono Valley (I think that's the name with the Nomad mobs). It took long as hell to level, but you made friends pretty easily since the fastest way was to team up and get someone to lure and another person to aoe, and a healer if possible, just in case.
I miss those days.

Pretty much this. Epic coins were untradeable and farmable only through dailies (5-8 per day) and events. For an armor piece you needed 30, for each ornament and weapon 50. Instead of warsong belt we had eye of the jungle belt which gave 5% hp (which no other belt does) and event ornaments weren't that different from demonic ornaments.

In short, it was a fixed gear 1.3.6 server with -69 channeling (-89 with moist) and 3.33 aps (4.0 with cyclone).
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:47 am by Plague

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
I think I joined EPW in 2012, but wasn't this active back than. Quite old player I'd say...

oh and

seamtress npc was ugly (now hot)

there were III fashion npcs only (catastrophe!!!!)

we had no custom T-shirts (y god y)

pet npc wasn't dancing to scary music

demon wings were slow speed only (oh my god!)

My character had blonde hair instead of ginger ( Jesus save us)

I used to be so innocent :normal-12:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

on topic

i joined in mid 2k13

so nothing change , just NH patch thats all

oh and

there's not much fash around (sad game)
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Well I just came back after a year, and I joined the previous year, what I remember is

The loveliest people that I'd ever have the pleasure meeting
(Not saying I don't now but there are more ego filled individuals)

Tali and NoHomo
(Nuff said man)

Old friends and enemies
(Friends made the game enjoyable, enemies gave me something to look forward to (I am HEAVILY PK oriented))

Not as much content
(Duh, but too lazy to ellaborate, basically it was just more simple)

TM runs were like 64 instead of 12
(Shoulda seen how happy I was when I saw this LOL)

The PK, although monopolized, wasn't as it is now
(For those who were here back then, there were the likes of NH HO OC Worms IMP and Alamat AxeGroup Sync Exclusive (basically the Asian guilds I believe that recruited fellow countrymen) that I ALWAYS saw in PK, and it was beautiful, beautifully annoying but still)

And ofcourse, the people that came and went (and came back (and went again)), just a cycle of life I guess...
Yo

Angelica

Pretty much this. Epic coins were untradeable and farmable only through dailies (5-8 per day) and events. For an armor piece you needed 30, for each ornament and weapon 50. Instead of warsong belt we had eye of the jungle belt which gave 5% hp (which no other belt does) and event ornaments weren't that different from demonic ornaments.

In short, it was a fixed gear 1.3.6 server with -69 channeling (-89 with moist) and 3.33 aps (4.0 with cyclone).
Oh and us in PlayBoy.  :normal-4:

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
me? only Junrim/Nujrim the Pro farmer and Twinkz/Mochi or they called Keaven knows me.. leveling all character demon and sage and do 64 run it was so hard my Main Char was on NH and my alt's was on Worms, and AfterMath farming DS :-* it was fun. specialy when Junrim was there :-* doing BH O:-)