Epic Perfect World

What was Epic like when it Started?

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
It was great it's name explains it epic pw it was a lot more active a lot more
Pk it was free to play a lot different from now, voting was 30 silver per vote toon a while to gear up but it was fun I miss it

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I remember when it was like 5 - 10 EC per gold and DT necks costed at most 2k
:-[ I remember that, and the only way to get DT was through the Dragon Temple Event.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Frost...I was in Frost xD Was a marshal c:

This guy haha, i miss messing around with this guy back in the day xD i remember him helping me level up my first toon here through so many PV runs even though we were in rival factions. good times haha. Leveling was a pain those days.. especially 149-150, people had to sit through so many full GV runs  to get to 150 from 149 alone x.x

good times xD, Epic was more Epic back then with dragon being end game, everyone had exactly same level of gear, was purely about skill xD

anyways, Epic was more Epic when it started.. (but i understand in order to keep people entertained and continue to enjoy the gameplay, new things had to be implemented over time so i'm happy about that i suppose).
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Elena

memorieeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
You didn't even play for real when I started. Jerk. _)_

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You didn't even play for real when I started. Jerk. _)_

I kept quitting go away >:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

I kept quitting go away >:
Cuz jerk leaves sister all alone.  :'(
IdontCare wasn't even big of a guild, couldn't get help.  :-[

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Cuz jerk leaves sister all alone.  :'(
IdontCare wasn't even big of a guild, couldn't get help.  :-[

lolwegotkicked:(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

lolwegotkicked:(
You did. <3
I left. <3

Offline SeemsLegit

This guy haha, i miss messing around with this guy back in the day xD i remember him helping me level up my first toon here through so many PV runs even though we were in rival factions. good times haha. Leveling was a pain those days.. especially 149-150, people had to sit through so many full GV runs  to get to 150 from 149 alone x.x

good times xD, Epic was more Epic back then with dragon being end game, everyone had exactly same level of gear, was purely about skill xD

anyways, Epic was more Epic when it started.. (but i understand in order to keep people entertained and continue to enjoy the gameplay, new things had to be implemented over time so i'm happy about that i suppose).
Sometimes, you just gotta be helpful. lmao. I'd probably be on EPW more if things were more like it used to be...the community now is just... well, not that great...least as it used to be. PK to me, is just bleh...not even worth it anymore. Though this game brought many memories, and a LOT of fun. I moved on to other things. xD
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

DeadPolii

there was the requiem faction also,it was awesome =]

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
I started last 2012 christmas time xd
people were more nicer.
people helps newbies ( but now they trashed them 24/7)
I don't think Event tokens exist that time
you can manufacture IG using elixers!
Prices were low DS is like 3k, belt was like 4.5k, puzzle still 4k
drops of ec were higher.
there's no ID stone nor gender change by points
EA blessbox was chant -20 now it's 10
I remember hmm AE, NH, Requiem,Worms,Ducks(GGB leading) (idk if alamat was big that time but I always see them pking anywhere) was the big factions that time ;-; xpendable is there too.

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline ibi

WTB EC donation back plis

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
WTB EC donation back plis

+1234

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Thing I will remember as long as I play pw is , Asian alliance ( aeons alamat korea axe and some more ) against holy alliance as they called it , Worms and HO . That pk was better then any other pk after or before it for me at least . Maybe Im wrong but about it being best pk but heck at least I lagged for a good reason lol and had fun .

Also there were alot more TW guilds that were fighting over map and could match those stronger ones at least with numbers , now its all about 2-3 guilds I think or again maybe Im wrong idk .

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I remmber hierobugging people with Dragon bow on sin was good times bro