Epic Perfect World

What was Epic like when it Started?

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
 :police: :-\ Joined While ago,But what was epw like?Gear wise,factions,players.Spot on XtremeTop100,Etc just curious. What was the economy like?Who was the Gms.

Offline Luciviuos

• Hello :o
  • Bored xD
Event Tokens where Trade-able, don't know what else xD
Charactars: Luciviuos, 150 Sage Psy

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
I think it was more fun   ;D the pk too

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Well they had dragon sets instead of r8 EvilTouch is d oldest GM economy was pretty good also :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I wasn't here until the server was a year old, but here's what I remember.

-149-150 was an uphill struggle.
-PV gave you 2% at 149 at best.
-Event tokens were trade-able.
-Gold FC mats only had one use: making 140 Primal gear.
-Speaking of 140 Primal Gear, Demonic was expensive as hell, so you pretty much had no choice but to farm Primal.
-R8 was bought with EC or Gold, there was no way to use contribution points.
-Damascenes were also only a base trial thing, and came in pouches.  The ore themselves bound to the character they were opened on.
-WatchTower was a GM.  One of my fondest memories of him is when he welcomed me to the server on my sin, especially when he found out I was on Dreamweaver and even knew both of my characters on there.
-Actual weapon skins that cost 10 bucks. 
-Voting gave you 40 silver per site.

That's all I can remember.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

yunie1

NoHomo was alive.
Xpendable = Outcasts.
Worms was alive aswell.
Artifex = (well, part of it) HO.
I could pk with dragon and not get 3shot by random chan ea.
People were more...talkative. Less retards in wc spamming useless ego crap(yeah, believe me).
Tali was ALWAYS on wc. So was Tori. And Rev, weird-drunk-high Rev.
Prices weren't so...unrealistic ornaments wise.(Fk you, engraves) I remember I bought my first the ws belt(the one I dropped in pk :'() For about 4k ec and ofc it was clean idiot engraves didn't exist back then.
WatchTower was a GM.
Brash was a GM.

And last but not least: PK wasn't two sided. Now it's all just about who brings more members with every signet... PK was indeed more fun and diverse. The media section didn't get a pk video EACH.BLOODY.DAY.

All of that is sort of gone now, and all of them (ESPECIALLY the last one) are reasons why I barely play anymore and gave my account away.  :normal-25: :normal-36:

EDIT: Before I start something I know I will not care for to reply, I'm not saying server's fked up or the GM team or anything; just that I don't enjoy it anymore. :(
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:14 am by Poisoned

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.

Disrupted

Just dragon gear every BM was basically aps uhm NH for sure... fair pk and a decent economy...
God i miss those days...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
NoHomo was alive.
Xpendable = Outcasts.
Worms was alive aswell.
Artifex = (well, part of it) HO.
I could pk with dragon and not get 3shot by random chan ea.
People were more...talkative. Less retards in wc spamming useless ego crap(yeah, believe me).
Tali was ALWAYS on wc. So was Tori. And Rev, weird-drunk-high Rev.
Prices weren't so...unrealistic ornaments wise.(Fk you, engraves) I remember I bought my first the ws belt(the one I dropped in pk :'() For about 4k ec and ofc it was clean idiot engraves didn't exist back then.
WatchTower was a GM.
Brash was a GM.

And last but not least: PK wasn't two sided. Now it's all just about who brings more members with every signet... PK was indeed more fun and diverse. The media section didn't get a pk video EACH.BLOODY.DAY.

All of that is sort of gone now, and all of them (ESPECIALLY the last one) are reasons why I barely play anymore and gave my account away.  :normal-25: :normal-36:

EDIT: Before I start something I know I will not care for to reply, I'm not saying server's fked up or the GM team or anything; just that I don't enjoy it anymore. :(

R.I.P good old days

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Worms was alive aswell.

Worms still alive and kicking :P Its just that we have 20, not 50 like arti (or xpen after they allied ppl to match artifex's numbers)

True, ppl keep spamming LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL on wc, like they have ADHD attacks. And brag about "skill" which they don't have. Donation + luck = Idiots

And lol, np, the server IS fked up, but there's nothing any GM can do. It's the players that do this by joining Artifex without thinking or taking example from robbert's/areashi's egos and spam wc with trash.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Worms still alive and kicking :P Its just that we have 20, not 50 like arti (or xpen after they allied ppl to match artifex's numbers)

True, ppl keep spamming LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL on wc, like they have ADHD attacks. And brag about "skill" which they don't have. Donation + luck = Idiots

And lol, np, the server IS fked up, but there's nothing any GM can do. It's the players that do this by joining Artifex without thinking or taking example from robbert's/areashi's egos and spam wc with trash.
lol wdf kid? saddie baddie MADDIE :normal-2:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I joined in 2012 so yea can't say much about how it was at it's very first days.
I remember it took me 1 week to get a char full demonic gears, 1 more week to get my main demonic gears.
( Cuz yea, gearing alt was smarter. <.< )
Vengeance was alive. o.o Fun guild.
NoHomo and NexNation ( I think?! ) were allied and one of best guilds, Xpendable is old too around here.
Took me ( actually made a friend do it for me, hehe :3 ) 2-3h to lvl my bm with 50% exp to 150, in PV.
Yes. Two-Three. ***ing. Hours.
Or was it more?! Don't remember.
Thinking of it, was more fun back then. o.o
And when I joined there wasn't r8, having Dragon gears was best, now none barely even use em. 

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I wasn't here until the server was a year old, but here's what I remember.

-149-150 was an uphill struggle.
-PV gave you 2% at 149 at best.
-Event tokens were trade-able.
-Gold FC mats only had one use: making 140 Primal gear.
-Speaking of 140 Primal Gear, Demonic was expensive as hell, so you pretty much had no choice but to farm Primal.
-R8 was bought with EC or Gold, there was no way to use contribution points.
-Damascenes were also only a base trial thing, and came in pouches.  The ore themselves bound to the character they were opened on.
-WatchTower was a GM.  One of my fondest memories of him is when he welcomed me to the server on my sin, especially when he found out I was on Dreamweaver and even knew both of my characters on there.
-Actual weapon skins that cost 10 bucks. 
-Voting gave you 40 silver per site.

That's all I can remember.

Kinda off topic, but who were you and WatchTower on DW?

All I remember is it took me 6 months to get my cleric leveled, mass pks had players who were 145-150, and I was healing a squad for mass pk at level 116.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules