Epic Perfect World

New Armour set

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+ to this totally legit awesome suggestion.

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
i mean yeah it can be disbalance at first time, but u can't just use the same gears for years......
maybe i wanna light ger for a BM but i can't make a r8 ligh make dragon armour with random stats
and weapons 150 too with random stats  >:D
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 06:38 pm by eh?

-Oxymoronic

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+ to this totally legit awesome suggestion.

I changed my mind, I agree.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i mean yeah it can be disbalance at first time, but u can't just use the same gears for years......
maybe i wanna light ger for a BM but i can't make a r8 ligh make dragon armour with random stats

why?
why not just go with rank 8 instead? you got random stats there.
or is it that getting 8k rep is just asked too much?

Offline eh?

• huh
why?
why not just go with rank 8 instead? you got random stats there.
or is it that getting 8k rep is just asked too much?

no of course no it's not too much  :smiley: i wanna make light BM with r8 armour but i can't so all i can it's just use standart dragon light armour  :-\ i mean standart stats i wanna uniq stats on it  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
For making this u'd need to create all armor again. Have fun

Offline eh?

• huh
For making this u'd need to create all armor again. Have fun

have fun for a Developer  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
have fun for a Developer  :police:
im talking about the armor as a player, u'd have to RE-CRAFT, the armor, ALL OF IT, and get new stats, he can't modify the actual armor as u please.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If you want a light geared BM, get LA dragon, you can use it on a BM. If you want LA R8r armor....just aim for dex etc on R8. Tbh, you don't even need more sets. It just looks like you're somewhat confused and need some help with gearing your toon.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
WTB> Ban for user "eh?"

Offline eh?

• huh
omg all this pro players raging too many, cuz they have every items in this game and we all know they will be so miserable if something will change... in other words everyone "-" me cuz they afraid of changes that can make any pro player to noob again  >:D
that's why every suggestions about gears is "-"  :-\

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
omg all this pro players raging too many, cuz they have every items in this game and we all know they will be so miserable if something will change... in other words everyone "-" me cuz they afraid of changes that can make any pro player to noob again  >:D
that's why every suggestions about gears is "-"  :-\
I'm still a noob. And even though the PKers would hate farming gear again, they know adding new gear (especially the kind you want) will cause balance issues. Anyhow, gear for your build is already available and farmable. You just don't want to count on luck with your r8 and that's why you want the whole set as a dragon gear set. Well, either man up and stop farming or keep qq-ing cuz I don't think this will be accepted.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
How long has this server been out again?

If you don't have r8 by now, you're either very new or very lazy.

If you're either of these things, you shouldnt be making suggestions.
I'm basically 40

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants