2x EXP\Spirit

2x for every weekend = more 150 alts = more ares spam = more WWI/RCoF + ET + EC
Also, more 150 alts = more morai event = more ET + ST + EC

Bye bye economy.

and welcome to the new world :D

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So, basically you want x2 on EXP/Spirit because you're bad at levelling? That's your fault.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
Go play pwi, then come back to this server.
That'll get you to stop complaining about exp.
So, basically you want x2 on EXP/Spirit because you're bad at levelling? That's your fault.

yeah probably  :sad:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
yeah probably  :sad:
Let's see. Time needed for all of us to -1 this thread = 1 day at most. Then, if GMs approve, it'll take a week or so for it to be implemented. If you can't get to 150 in a week, I do feel sad for you.

http://www.epicpw.com/guides/levelling

^ Exists for a reason :)
Go play pwi, then come back to this server.
That'll get you to stop complaining about exp.

this is Suggestions lol and i don't know why u act mad  :-\

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
This is suggestion or argument?

every week 2x mean??.?
guess wht happen if it will be able!!
what if u start from 150 lvl here, how it's can change the game?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
what if u start from 150 lvl here, how it's can change the game?
Lazy PK-er detected.

This is a PvE and PvP server. So, if you want everything insta to just PK, I'd suggest a pure PvP server.

If insta 150 is introduced, almost all the PvE'rs will leave (which is a lot more than you think)

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
Lazy PK-er detected.

This is a PvE and PvP server. So, if you want everything insta to just PK, I'd suggest a pure PvP server.

If insta 150 is introduced, almost all the PvE'rs will leave (which is a lot more than you think)

This. Plus, I've met people that have never played this game before and on their way to level up is how they learn their class.
I'd hate to see all those 150's with no clue what their classes can do.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
cmon guys.. this is a private server - leveling up is easy enough as it is  :tiger-18:

do the red baby quest and get the blessing (10% more exp for 1hr)
if ure married use the sweet memories for the belt that also boost ur exp gain (forgot how much tho)
use a training eso or material arts scroll and jump into pv - ull be 150 in no time.

going solo is great exp but i heard going in squads is still rewardeable enough or try full gv

if you want auto events that help you level up faster about every 2-3 hours there is a rankor event - decent exp and u can get a few epic coins also.

+

2x for every weekend = more 150 alts = more ares spam = more WWI/RCoF + ET + EC
Also, more 150 alts = more morai event = more ET + ST + EC

Bye bye economy.

The economy is already bad as it is...

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Let's see. Time needed for all of us to -1 this thread = 1 day at most. Then, if GMs approve, it'll take a week or so for it to be implemented. If you can't get to 150 in a week, I do feel sad for you.

http://www.epicpw.com/guides/levelling

^ Exists for a reason :)
When i first started it took me a month to get 150,should i feel miserrable? :'(

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
When i first started it took me a month to get 150,should i feel miserrable? :'(
took me 2mins

gf
took me 2mins

gf

for read or lvl up??

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Nope. You probably started a year ago (or older than that, idk) and it was a bit more difficult back then. Couple of reasons, no Gods Giving daily. Not many exp increasing items. No Primal Dailies after 145. Also, a lot of the exp gaining methods were unknown. But, now that a lot of new methods are introduced and some unknown methods are also well known, it's pretty easy.

And 1 - 150 took me around 2 months XD But that was mainly because I got 3 toons to 145+ before deciding on one class....and cuz, well, I used to just talk to friends back then (and now I'm back to doing that x.x)

for read or lvl up??
SLS or other levelling items.