Epic Perfect World

crazy DS Suggestion

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
What about making a instance once a week for each toon, that gives like..1 mat, 20 mats required = 1 chiwen scale, exchanged at npc. This way u make it be like cardbosses. And instance to be as hard as TT 3-3 or 2-3 .... idk.
interesting idea could work.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yeah , i think it`s a good idea  , but , don`t u think all people will be damn riched?
Well, let's think other way
What if THE ACTUAL PRICE MAKES PPL RICH
if u make them farm-able in that instance that i'imaginary' created, let's say price will drop down to 2-3k ec as it used to be, this way, ppl will use less money on buying a ds neck, and again, would be just the clean one cheap, cause every1 will sell the good stats one for much anyway, so this way more ppl get ds necks= more at pk = more fun. Also more ppl will start to understand pk, pvp pve and game in general. It's just a way to bring new people to pk area, cause that's the point of whole  pve we do daily. to be ready to pk

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Well, let's think other way
What if THE ACTUAL PRICE MAKES PPL RICH
if u make them farm-able in that instance that i'imaginary' created, let's say price will drop down to 2-3k ec as it used to be, this way, ppl will use less money on buying a ds neck, and again, would be just the clean one cheap, cause every1 will sell the good stats one for much anyway, so this way more ppl get ds necks= more at pk = more fun. Also more ppl will start to understand pk, pvp pve and game in general. It's just a way to bring new people to pk area, cause that's the point of whole  pve we do daily. to be ready to pk
that`s true , ok bro i`m +1 with u xD :tiger-1:

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as

This suggestion will actually lessen PVP activities. People will be twice as busy farming on alts to even bother PK.
Suggest more for PVE server XD

Again, it's bound and unstashable. Why would you do it on alt?
It takes about 10 minutes on 1 main toon, more toons with multiclient.  Will that eat PK time?

What about making a instance once a week for each toon, that gives like..1 mat, 20 mats required = 1 chiwen scale, exchanged at npc. This way u make it be like cardbosses. And instance to be as hard as TT 3-3 or 2-3 .... idk.

This is possible but it is too complicated and time-consuming to code, test, and implement.
Plus if you can do 3-3 you would just spam 3-3 itself you'll get enough ECs for a DS less than a week.

How about we just request another warsong instance where incacerate drops 8 chiwen materials, and 80 chiwen materials can be crafted to 1 chiwen scale.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
[shadow=red,left]As far as my understanding on your comment, you want balance, well, this suggestion will just ruin the "BALANCE", not just the market but PVP and PVE as well, which is why I gave it -1. [/shadow]

I would love balance (unfortunately no such thing exists), but I still said no to the suggestion as per my first post. :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
K, let's see if this lights up some minds.

Would this be fun or an obligation? Obligation. PWI fell due to removing fun and putting in things we HAD to do.

Would this affect the tradeable DS market? Definately and negatively.

Would this lead to people quitting the game earlier? Definately, one reason why games like League of Legends, FPS, etc are so very popular is because you can't... finish them... In LoL for example you can be the top ranking player but you're still gonna play. Here when you're done all you have is to go the Traf way (just keep going for the EC for lulz) or PvP, something that the best you can do to get some of it is go on WC looking for opponents (or just fight some friends) meaning you can't always PvP.

Would this encourage people doing their BQ? Probably would even reduce it if this were to be replaced with the DS event; if the DS would be tradeable it would be sure to be abused.

Again, with this idea there's no way it can work.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
We just have to wait a while. If Agatio doesn't post here:

50% of suggestions I don't even reply, because I don't like telling people their ideas are wrong, others do it for me, but your is just plain stupid.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I would love balance (unfortunately no such thing exists), but I still said no to the suggestion as per my first post. :)
The closest thing to balance would probaby be if evereyone had same fixed stats endgame gear and tome.
Would make the game less exciting thought.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Cave of sadistic glee: king and queen could drop that item. Its free drop from those 2, it could be untradable, Event would be hosted once per week. Would need 3 mats to make 1 neck. No pk in that dungeon either = no ganging factions.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
+1
alot of faction leaders dont actualy give the ds to members and rather sell them for epic coins for events etc or just hold on to them cause it can be difficult to tell who is really loyal to the faction (ofc if u got 50k+ contri it should be obvious)

Sounds like you need a better faction.

I honestly don't think it needs to be changed, that's just my opinion. Plenty of factions get 3 ds every 2 weeks. Flooding the market with them or causing there to be more, even if they are untradeable, ruins the prices. It also makes the guild event, and the actual event useless. People are finally attending it again, after how long? What's the real difference in farming for the item or farming merit vs farming ec to buy the neck? If it bothers you so much, farm a cube neck then add 1.5k or so and then buy one.  <_<

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

-Oxymoronic

I agree with you.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

I honestly don't think it needs to be changed, that's just my opinion. Plenty of factions get 3 ds every 2 weeks. Flooding the market with them or causing there to be more, even if they are untradeable, ruins the prices. It also makes the guild event, and the actual event useless. People are finally attending it again, after how long? What's the real difference in farming for the item or farming merit vs farming ec to buy the neck? If it bothers you so much, farm a cube neck then add 1.5k or so and then buy one.  <_<

not really, i have my ds =)
and yet i would like a way that would allow me to farm it for my other toons. and i mean directly farm it, not farming the ec for it.