Epic Perfect World

crazy DS Suggestion

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
sorry to disagree with so many of u but personally i like this suggestion..

maybe the merit requirement can be set to 80k - 100k would be better if tradable..

people already abusing ares with so many alts for puzzle and warsong and 2x literally makes some people machines ignoring others farming WWI..

so why should DS be rare ?? top factions dominating dragon temple.. so that is out of option for majority of server..

As per the DS faction event.. people wait for it for a long time.. some get some don't sometimes due to genuine reasons but otherwise due to guild politics..

call this QQ or w/e u want.. i'm just expressing my opinion.. if WS and puzzle are being exploited with alts why not DS? after all people do BQ and farm it like other items.. its not like free or something..

happy gaming have a nice day friends :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

-Oxymoronic

sorry to disagree with so many of u but personally i like this suggestion..

maybe the merit requirement can be set to 80k - 100k would be better if tradable..

people already abusing ares with so many alts for puzzle and warsong and 2x literally makes some people machines ignoring others farming WWI..

so why should DS be rare ?? top factions dominating dragon temple.. so that is out of option for majority of server..

As per the DS faction event.. people wait for it for a long time.. some get some don't sometimes due to genuine reasons but otherwise due to guild politics..

call this QQ or w/e u want.. i'm just expressing my opinion.. if WS and puzzle are being exploited with alts why not DS? after all people do BQ and farm it like other items.. its not like free or something..

happy gaming have a nice day friends :)

^^^^^^

as far as i know there's only 2 ways to currently get the ds neck and one of them isn't available to most people in this server since only 3 people in 1 faction get them. i also like this suggestion but tbh idk, maybe it'd be better if faction leaders got 6 or 5 ds necks instead of 3 every 2 weeks.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
No to the specific suggestion.
Yes to the idea of more ways to obtain Chiwen Scales.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Nope.

There are very few things you gotta work hard for in terms of gear.  Getting a DS/Cube neck is one of those things (although cube is easy with multiple alts and A LOT of patience).  It would cheapen the value of one (read: make it almost worthless).  As Steroids pointed out, some factions have a high enough base so that getting 100k+ contribution can be done in a month, if not less. 

Also, I dunno about you, but I'd be really pissed if I was someone who farmed a DS through EC's or through the Evil Dragon of *** (I can't spell his real name, but he does suck sometimes) only to have it be worthless.  And many factions give them out for free (sorta, still gotta do something/be in faction for a period of time, etc.).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
I used to do 200 Chars bq/daily (lol legit!!) and roll nirvy weaps. i literally maxed out a guild that way; DS's would be worthless if this is implemented. nty >;3 Or make a tradeable for 1m, sounds k to me ! C:
2. With the DS event there's a limit (3 DS every 2 weeks), with this there is none. Think of someone like Insensitive who does 200 toons in the Morai Mayhem event. Now think of those same 200 toons doing BQ through out his day, with one computer/screen alone you can easily have 3 at a time and each round takes generously 10 minutes.
This means someone like him running an alt guild just for that, if the DS was tradeable, they'd get.... alot of DS.

You wouldn't be doing it on an alt if that DS is bound and unstashable. Maybe 3-10 mains, but not on 200 alts.

ruin the market for a item that isnt given to u by your fac leader to be sold in first place?
(leaving those 3 aside u can get from temple of dragons ofc)
Agreed.

NO, this is just another suggestion that will ruin the market..
1. In the first place DS should not be in the market at all. Its main source is the DS event, which should make it go to loyal faction members, and not supposed to be sold away for profit.

2. I'd bet more than half of the server don't even do 3-minute primal dailies, morai dailies, cube of fate, so expect those people to buy the original tradeable DS with ECs as much as primordial bloods, morai books, cogs or puzzle.

3. The original tradeable DS would still be alive in the market since people make profits from engraves while other people don't wanna gamble with their EC/ST for atklvl2 dex11 engraves.

4. A lot of people would still prefer the original tradeable DS since you only need to engrave it once, and then you can use it on all or half of all your main toons. As opposed to a bound unstashable DS which you can only use on one toon, and you need to engrave it for each toon who has it.

5. People would still prefer the original tradeable DS since if it's bound, you can't use your other toons' supply tokens to engrave it.

This suggestion actually encourages other people to play more regularly making the server more active since it requires you at least 50 days of BQ for 50K merit (provided monolith's maxed out).

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
In my opinion, dragon temple should be closed and some other way to get DS should be added. If not, the faction with most members gets rich, which encourages getting 100 members, which is what's killing PK atm.
Same with TW, more members = win lands. And signets in PK. Full gang support server.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
In my opinion, dragon temple should be closed and some other way to get DS should be added. If not, the faction with most members gets rich, which encourages getting 100 members, which is what's killing PK atm.
Same with TW, more members = win lands. And signets in PK. Full gang support server.

I feel like dragon temple should remain the main source of getting dragonchild scale and each guild should get 1 DS every week.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
ruin the market for a item that isnt given to u by your fac leader to be sold in first place?
[shadow=red,left]DS is given to the people who reached the set amount of merits. And, its up to him how he will use the item.[/shadow]

This suggestion actually encourages other people to play more regularly making the server more active since it requires you at least 50 days of BQ for 50K merit (provided monolith's maxed out).

[shadow=red,left]This suggestion will actually lessen PVP activities. People will be twice as busy farming on alts to even bother PK.
Suggest more for PVE server XD[/shadow]

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
[shadow=red,left]DS is given to the people who reached the set amount of merits. And, its up to him how he will use the item.[/shadow]

[shadow=red,left]This suggestion will actually lessen PVP activities. People will be twice as busy farming on alts to even bother PK.
Suggest more for PVE server XD[/shadow]

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Cater more to PvE players, people complain about dying PvP.  Cater more to PvP players, people beg for more PvE. 

If there were more ways to obtain a DS neck, it would propel more people (should they choose to) to PK.  Some won't PK now because what's the point when someone with pimped gear would just one-shot them? BUT it would mess everything else up.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
man , i rly dont care , ds dont must be add to can be obtained with merit from faction base manager or so , u get it if u loyal / activ to pk / bla bla or just go do Dragon Temple (DT)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What about making a instance once a week for each toon, that gives like..1 mat, 20 mats required = 1 chiwen scale, exchanged at npc. This way u make it be like cardbosses. And instance to be as hard as TT 3-3 or 2-3 .... idk.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
What about making a instance once a week for each toon, that gives like..1 mat, 20 mats required = 1 chiwen scale, exchanged at npc. This way u make it be like cardbosses. And instance to be as hard as TT 3-3 or 2-3 .... idk.
yeah , i think it`s a good idea  , but , don`t u think all people will be damn riched?

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Cater more to PvE players, people complain about dying PvP.  Cater more to PvP players, people beg for more PvE. 

If there were more ways to obtain a DS neck, it would propel more people (should they choose to) to PK.  Some won't PK now because what's the point when someone with pimped gear would just one-shot them? BUT it would mess everything else up.

[shadow=red,left]As far as my understanding on your comment, you want balance, well, this suggestion will just ruin the "BALANCE", not just the market but PVP and PVE as well, which is why I gave it -1. [/shadow]

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

^ also a idea i guess.

i would just rly like to have a option to farm ds and not have to depend on the goodwill of someone else. (faction leader) or be forced to buy it from other players.
wasrong belt is farmable, cube necky is farmable, why shouldnt the ds be?