Epic Perfect World

I need some one to play with

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Lvl 113 sin looking for someone around the same level to do quests with Reply on forum with ur character name

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Lvl 113 sin looking for someone around the same level to do quests with Reply on forum with ur character name
Well, I suggest you level up a bit atm. You can't really do anything together at 113 (you can do PV but....you log off for a few hours, your partner keeps levelling and he/she is 5 - 10 levels ahead of you) Just get to 150 then look for a pk partner or PvE partner (your choice) Also, it's pretty tough to match playtimes with just one person. Much better to join a friendly faction that do stuff together so, you always have someone to do stuff with.

Or you'll be like me.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
do you know any fac that req any level?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
do you know any fac that req any level?
Well, only a few factions recruit low levels, and they are mostly new/rebuilding factions that aren't that active. Like I said, try levelling to at least 145. It should be enough for you to get into an active faction and/or start fooling around with friends.

Check the Guides section if you need help with levelling or anything else. Also, feel free to pm in game if you need help.

http://www.epicpw.com/guides/levelling

Follow that guide for levelling, it's really easy to level up here.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Levelling isn't hard, I can help you when you hit 135 if you wish. Faction-wise, feel free to PM me whenever. :)