Epic Perfect World

Need some guide about the game.

Offline cheeker010

Hi guys.
I'm new to this server and I would like to know if this game require donation for end game gear(like donation gears) just like the other private servers out there.
I've just created my character in the game, it is so hard to level up just like the video in the guide(of course it is level 150,so can someone have any video showing how to level up when you are level 110 only?).

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
From 110 - 150, PVing is main levelling option. There's plenty of squads outside PV in East Arch, and that's not a difficult option. It's not difficult if you know what to do, and it takes much less time than PWI/Other Private Servers...

Donation-wise, you can donate. But end-game is entirely farmable, if you know how to farm and do the right events.

Good luck!

If you need any help in-game, Dispose is always free. c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

for all the important guides.

Good luck and you can pm me in-game or join the support chatroom (EpwSupport) if you're stuck anywhere.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Welcome to EPIC

and here too many guide but please search thm!!

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Guide to Guides

Beginner's Guide

Leveling

Gear, Weapons & Accessories

Epic Coin Guide

Quests

This should be the most useful links for you at the moment to get started here.

Main point of private servers, is that you reach endgame a hell of a lot faster than PWI so you can PVP and experience all the content of the game, without the slow grind of leveling, building your character and earning money that you have on official.
Our server is also well suited to PVE players, if you don't enjoy PVP as much or are new to it.

If you need any further assistance, drop into the Support chatroom in game for help or advice.

Good luck and welcome to EPW.

This is a post of mine from another topic which covers most of the important guides for a starter on EPW.

Same sentiments extend to you regarding support and such.

As for donation, you cannot donate for gear here; donation is more of an assistance here for rerolling gear or selling to make EC, our currency.

Welcome to EPW c:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline cheeker010

thanks for welcoming me in this game :smiley:
And for the leveling i'll try to find squad then,i'm the person who wants to solo stuff that's why :P

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
Hi guys.
I'm new to this server and I would like to know if this game require donation for end game gear(like donation gears) just like the other private servers out there.
I've just created my character in the game, it is so hard to level up just like the video in the guide(of course it is level 150,so can someone have any video showing how to level up when you are level 110 only?).

what's your in game name and class?  you can reply here or PM.

i don't mind Q's or advising you, & helping you optimize your time in game.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Welcome to the server and good luck. BTW out of all the private servers I have tried this is the most balanced and easiest to get totally end game.

Level 30 base