• Characters: Tickle_Jew
Looking for some BARB only ini preset i could mess around with ^_^

Mainly after cute/scary or codes for pure black or white eyes
Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:17 pm by sies12

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I suggest you go to~
Media>Free char presets.
Loads of barb inis,there are inis for other classes aswell.

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
i have looked through there and there is very little for barbs  :sad:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
i have looked through there and there is very little for barbs  :sad:
There is very little for barbs everywhere. We're a very different race x.x No armor fash, no hairstyles. But np, camp tiger form.

Offline Magnanimous

There is the chinese ini edit forum which offers a large amount of ini edit codes: Link
1. These forums are all in chinese, but you can navigate the site around using google translate (or similar tools).
2. One-time registration is required just to view the pictures in the thread. (some people from certain part of the world seems to have trouble with this part, not too sure about this)
3. To view the ini-edit code, one reply on the thread is required (just faceroll to type random characters and press enter)
4. Because of number 3, it is possible to identify which edits are most popular just by looking at the number of replies. (more replies on a thread = more popular).
5. Clicking on each thread might be tedious, use this site, which compiles a bunch of popular edits into a gallery (not sure when was the last time it was updated). Each ini-edits will link back to a thread on the main forum.
6. Most edits are 'free'. Some of the more 'refined' ini-edits may link to an external site, which is not free (optional).
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:51 pm by Magnanimous

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Our ini.'s include very retarded looking normal faces, or hairstyles added in (Which 3/4 don't work normally).

Offline Heiko

• Go Hard or Go Home
  • But Linda Honey Lookit :<
  • Characters: Too many to list :P
  • Faction: Reich
People on this server have a lot of cool Barbs. If you see one you like, just ask them for the ini preset they have for it. Most folks are kind and will help you out :)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
People on this server have a lot of cool Barbs. If you see one you like, just ask them for the ini preset they have for it. Few  folks are kind and will help you out :)

yup, I'd try that if I were you

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Manager

• They say i hack
  • They don't know pinoy luck
  • Faction: ✪utcasts
People on this server have a lot of cool Barbs. If you see one you like, just ask them for the ini preset they have for it. Most folks are kind and will help you out :)

u are very wrong  >:D

Offline leviathan

• Reborn
  • (Insert something original here)
  • Characters: Killswitch
  • Faction: Adrastos
If ya ever seen my barb around, I got the most op ini ever  >:D

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Erm,When i get on my comp imma show u a site.Sht haslike 420 inis for each class