Epic Perfect World

Disrupteds first 1v1 video

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice fights, use some wood, fire, or water pills when fighting vs tank classes >:. Good video though

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Paki

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 ^-^ since its ur first then not bad   but ya ur enemy sucked way more.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I respect 1v1 videos because it's nice to see how people play without 20 people behind them.

As for the video, invest in some wood pills and find some more challenging opponents. You'll pick up valuable skills from fighting experienced players (No offense to those randoms. I'm sure theyre nice people aw).

The pool of good players on this server is so shallow because people don't practice their craft nowadays. Keep fighting, and keep challenging yourself. I'll look forward to your improvements in the future  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Wood pills and a dex genie for some classes.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
ofc u suck xDDDD

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I respect 1v1 videos because it's nice to see how people play without 20 people behind them.

As for the video, invest in some wood pills and find some more challenging opponents. You'll pick up valuable skills from fighting experienced players (No offense to those randoms. I'm sure theyre nice people aw).

The pool of good players on this server is so shallow because people don't practice their craft nowadays. Keep fighting, and keep challenging yourself. I'll look forward to your improvements in the future  :police:

Is this words from the wise haha, but yea, stole the words from my mouth >:

Disrupted

Eh i do have those pots etc i just dont like to use them and usually people ask not to (i was planning on having some better 1v1's to post but Team69 and Xpend kept crashing my 1v1's every other minute so this was all i had Dx)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xpend no honor

Disrupted

Lies, you liar. >:
It is as the name Disrupted ;)

Offline leviathan

• Reborn
  • (Insert something original here)
  • Characters: Killswitch
  • Faction: Adrastos
In all honesty I thought it was a decent fight.

but erryone says I suck gg
brb cutting  :'(