Epic Perfect World

Salvation Pk

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
your gameplay is good 1 hit holypath 5 times

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: So used to it, I bet he holypath in air.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
your gameplay is good 1 hit holypath 5 times

was lost on this was looking thru vid if i holypath'd that many times o_o

I will be honest here, video itself is "watchable" but your gameplay is really bad. You leap wrong, puri yourself even if there is no need, dont use skills properly, your AA is ekhm and mostly you run without doing anything. I dont say it to be rude or something im just honest, instead of saying "nice video" like everyone else.

Ps. This guy dancing has half of attention.

was an experiment with the video use to block the chat but ty for your comment  ;)

-Oxymoronic

I will be honest here, video itself is "watchable" but your gameplay is really bad. You leap wrong, puri yourself even if there is no need, dont use skills properly, your AA is ekhm and mostly you run without doing anything. I dont say it to be rude or something im just honest, instead of saying "nice video" like everyone else.

Ps. This guy dancing has half of attention.

Don't talk when you're not so great yourself.

was lost on this was looking thru vid if i holypath'd that many time o_o

was an experiment with the video use to block the chat but ty for your comment  ;)

He was talking to harpist.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Wrecked 1 sentence by xXx_ChubbyFinger69_xXx-Don't pk if you don't have chubby fingers clown

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
only knower of gear only, lol lol only

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Man you guys are so butthurted , ive just said my opinion and you try to troll. Instead of saying nice video like everyone of you just did i said my opinion , dont like it then delete it or dont care about it. Its worthless to even say anything cause all your comments will be the same especialy from ppl who dies the most. Each comment ppl do you treat like attack on "your friend" or faction and you "have" to protect. No1 is attacking here anyone, i dont say bad gameplay because i dont like someone, i try to be objective

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
was lost on this was looking thru vid if i holypath'd that many times o_o

bro im talking to harp godfather of holypath
Devil Trigger bro your gameplay good

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Man you guys are so butthurted , ive just said my opinion and you try to troll. Instead of saying nice video like everyone of you just did i said my opinion , dont like it then delete it or dont care about it. Its worthless to even say anything cause all your comments will be the same especialy from ppl who dies the most. Each comment ppl do you treat like attack on "your friend" or faction and you "have" to protect. No1 is attacking here anyone, i dont say bad gameplay because i dont like someone, i try to be objective

I doubt anyone in this game can be objective , especially the sides that "hate" each other , no offense ofc . Anyway gameplay wasnt that bad as you said but w/e its ur opinion .

Not a bad vid , could improve some of the things .