Epic Perfect World

Faction Base 101

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There is a guide for faction base but, it's really old and this is an up to date version.

Looks empty.....but, well that doesn't really change.

This is a map of your base:

In the middle is your Faction Monolith (currently level I), right now, it gives you 3 quests, two mob kills and 1 quiz. I'd strongly recommend levelling this first as it gives better rewards therefore speeding up the process of upgrading other structures.

To the north is your Training Obelisk (again, level I), right now, this structure is useless. It sells Feat Tokens which are required to do quests taken from this NPC. However, these quests are utterly useless on a private server and I advise you to leave this structure as it is, DO NOT waste points to level it. The teleport quest from this NPC teleports you to:

This place becomes a little useful later.

In the east is your Weapon Storage. Right now, it is useless, weapons bought here are nowhere near our weapons. But, after upgrading, it gives Bless Boxes. Levelling this should be your priority if you're a PK faction.

In the south is your Materials Storage Vault. It is pretty important to a leader, I'll explain it later. For now, however, don't level it.

In the west is your Aura Stone. It has pots and buffs etc. It is somewhat useful but, no one is gonna go through the effort of coming to base to get buffs after every death. And, from personal experience, almost no one ever uses it. Leave it as it is, level it when you have extra points.

Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:04 am by Steroids

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Good luck with your base!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is beautiful. Post #1000 too!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
First off. GRATZ on becoming suport Roids !! well deserved !! This is so needed thanks again for a great guide !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
For a slightly better example of base goodies here is a quote from  another post I did.

Some of the goodies you can find in the Oblivion Base

I do love having a all of the bless boxes available, 32,000 socket stones get you four sockets for adding in shards, they work as armor shards do.

I know Archers love these things.

Do not forget we have these wonderful potions available.

Level 30 base

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Gz on 1000 posts. :-X

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice guide boo.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
gz man  :normal-3:
There is a guide for faction base but, it's really old and this is an up to date version.

Looks empty.....but, well that doesn't really change.

This is a map of your base:

In the middle is your Faction Monolith (currently level I), right now, it gives you 3 quests, two mob kills and 1 quiz. I'd strongly recommend levelling this first as it gives better rewards therefore speeding up the process of upgrading other structures.

To the north is your Training Obelisk (again, level I), right now, this structure is useless. It sells Feat Tokens which are required to do quests taken from this NPC. However, these quests are utterly useless on a private server and I advise you to leave this structure as it is, DO NOT waste points to level it. The teleport quest from this NPC teleports you to:

This place becomes a little useful later.

In the east is your Weapon Storage. Right now, it is useless, weapons bought here are nowhere near our weapons. But, after upgrading, it gives Bless Boxes. Levelling this should be your priority if you're a PK faction.

In the south is your Materials Storage Vault. It is pretty important to a leader, I'll explain it later. For now, however, don't level it.

In the west is your Aura Stone. It has pots and buffs etc. It is somewhat useful but, no one is gonna go through the effort of coming to base to get buffs after every death. And, from personal experience, almost no one ever uses it. Leave it as it is, level it when you have extra points.

nice guide Roids  :normal-4:

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
gz maxy on support member :) well deserved and thanks to aga and team for encouraging the right people with right credits from time to time..

tyvm for this awesome guide many players needs to be aware of this in order to start their own guild or support their present guild..

ty too gwyn for picture info on guild items ..

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
gz maxy on support member :) well deserved and thanks to aga and team for encouraging the right people with right credits from time to time..

tyvm for this awesome guide many players needs to be aware of this in order to start their own guild or support their present guild..

ty too gwyn for picture info on guild items ..

happy gaming have a nice day :)
maxy? LOL?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
maxy? LOL?

There must be more than 1 maxy. Coz that is not maxy maxy.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
thought steroids name was max.. and its been old habit calling him maxy back from worms days when i had an alt female toon inside rawr.. ignore if i am wrong..

and

maxy? LOL?

fusing is jealous  :D

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice guild very detailed. and gz on support member.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

• : D
Niceeee guide. :33
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *