Epic Perfect World

EPW | Lady Judy&Artifex,GodArmy PvP, Lucky Crits

newlove

Shut up wannabe ep Andrey from a rondom faction who just cant win pk without ally....good that when Judy was director u all was kissing her ass LOL.listen to your no factor gay leader who's under 35 kgs :pig-4: :pig-4: :pig-4: :normal-25: xDDDD :3333333333333333

Disrupted

After watching this video and reading this comments i think i have gotten brain cancer :/ but meh its an okayish video nothing about it is that great.... keep up the work and try to make more entertaining videos i guess? and dont let the trash talk get to you even if i dont personally like GA im not going to be a troll on the forums like this mad person Judy :/ its simple if you dont like the video then dont comment on it this dumb forum drama is stupid just take it back to the game and if you think each other is trash 1v1 and the winner is better?  Annoying how all these people talk crap but prolly wont 1v1 eachother.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
Shut up wannabe ep Andrey from a rondom faction who just cant win pk without ally....good that when Judy was director u all was kissing her ass LOL.listen to your no factor gay leader who's under 35 kgs :pig-4: :pig-4: :pig-4: :normal-25: xDDDD :3333333333333333
Lol look what a nice gay:)) who cant talk nice got mad bro?:)) dont be mad bro you (fking nubs) go kiss her anus:)))stii cum se zice la noi Sugi o ceapa daca stii cum zic:))

Offline Johania

:))) randoms really? you are random for me too  i never see you:)) so be nice i dont want be famous i want you look like a trash:))

i should not say such thing about a guild mate but she cant be a worst trash cause she already married a traitor like FMP and she got betrayed too.  now she is just pissed cause she found out FMP is gay and he doesn't use soap to shower he use only water and cut his hair once a year.

sorry Judy.

BTW all that info was provided to me from another FMP's betrayed friend.  i cant say name cause he ask me to don't say it.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
After watching this video and reading this comments i think i have gotten brain cancer :/ but meh its an okayish video nothing about it is that great.... keep up the work and try to make more entertaining videos i guess? and dont let the trash talk get to you even if i dont personally like GA im not going to be a troll on the forums like this mad person Judy :/ its simple if you dont like the video then dont comment on it this dumb forum drama is stupid just take it back to the game and if you think each other is trash 1v1 and the winner is better?  Annoying how all these people talk crap but prolly wont 1v1 eachother.
I so agree with you. My brain got cancer.

Judy, why you don't get over and go trash somewhere else? o.o  :-*

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I so agree with you. My brain got cancer.

Judy, why you don't get over and go trash somewhere else? o.o  :-*
I'm only surprised this didn't get locked by now. :-\

newlove

i should not say such thing about a guild mate but she cant be a worst trash cause she already married a traitor like FMP and she got betrayed too.  now she is just pissed cause she found out FMP is gay and he doesn't use soap to shower he use only water and cut his hair once a year.

sorry Judy.

BTW all that info was provided to me from another FMP's betrayed friend.  i cant say name cause he ask me to don't say it.

^ end of talk , i would like a gm to block this thread thank you LOL

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

sorry Judy.

The so called "ex-friends" can invent so many things about someone.
So yea, sorry I don't believe that.

I'm only surprised this didn't get locked by now. :-\
Yea me too, after first 5 comments it should have been locked. o.0

newlove

indeed....i hate her for marring him...he must look 1st in the mirror e.e and then look what girl he got.

bye :normal-23: