Epic Perfect World

Elimination skill

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
We also need to remove Absorb Soul, Soul of Silence, Spirit Blackhole, genie Spark, Seal of God and Barb's new stun
++++++

Ew soul of Silence?U gonna nerf the nerfed skill? D;

yea remove absorb soul and soul of silence and other 2 skill,  but why spirit blackhole?

Are u moron son? Your tidal 66% avoid my silence, u dont have problems with it, but my class have problem with yours. While if the psy and the sin go 1v1 each others without genie the sin will always win, sins dont need genie to kill a psy, psy need genie 24/7 to survive a sin.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
We also need to remove Absorb Soul, Soul of Silence, Spirit Blackhole, genie Spark, Seal of God and Barb's new stun
++++++
I dont personally see an issue with any of those skills. A skill with no cost that can heiro on a class like sin seems far more broken but thats just me. I wont cry if it doesnt go ;p
I'm basically 40

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ew soul of Silence?U gonna nerf the nerfed skill? D;

Are u moron son? Your tidal 66% avoid my silence, u dont have problems with it, but my class have problem with yours. While if the psy and the sin go 1v1 each others without genie the sin will always win, sins dont need genie to kill a psy, psy need genie 24/7 to survive a sin.
ok then dont remove , but then psy will nerf easy sins  , i still  can nerf psy's with or w/o soul of silence,  so i don't care
but don't remove spirit blackhole and elimination skill
PLS Agatio :tiger-12: :tiger-27:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
ok then dont remove , but then psy will nerf easy sins  , i still  can nerf psy's with or w/o soul of silence,  so i don't care
Removing spirit blackhole would be an awful idea for many reasons. Please no
I'm basically 40

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
No

Well son Agatio, do u have noticed how people complain about skills that got no fair "cooldown"?
Im not asking to nerf eliminiation, the only skill that fk me is absorb soul.But have u noticed that the skills called OP got low cooldowns? Absorb Soul = 2 secs cooldown, Elimination = 1 sec cooldown, 3 Spark = 2 secs cooldown, Barb Knockout Skill = 5 secs cooldown(3 secs of effect what means 2 secs OFF). Spark Genie = Low cooldown.
Basically all those skills that peoples complain have low cooldown, do u think about try only increase the cooldown of some to see if the people will keep complaining? Cause dis seems the perfect solution while i dont care about be hierobuged 1 shoted etc, if dis is not spamable like ALL SKILLS ABOVE, If i be hierobuged every 10 secs, 8 secs, i dont know, i will not complain, and im certain the others will not complain too, basically the cooldown is a simple thing that can be changed and may be the solution of all those nerfs thread, think about it...

Son, u are not unfactor to say a dumbshet like that, u know very well that u can put your water dmg skill to bypass and put the sleep on the psy that got psy will buff and then wait the buff over and stun.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Well son Agatio, do u have noticed how people complain about skills that got no fair "cooldown"?
Im not asking to nerf eliminiation, the only skill that fk me is absorb soul.But have u noticed that the skills called OP got low cooldowns? Absorb Soul = 2 secs cooldown, Elimination = 1 sec cooldown, 3 Spark = 2 secs cooldown, Barb Knockout Skill = 5 secs cooldown(3 secs of effect what means 2 secs OFF). Spark Genie = Low cooldown.
Basically all those skills that peoples complain have low cooldown, do u think about try only increase the cooldown of some to see if the people will keep complaining? Cause dis seems the perfect solution while i dont care about be hierobuged 1 shoted etc, if dis is not spamable like ALL SKILLS ABOVE, If i be hierobuged every 10 secs, 8 secs, i dont know, i will not complain, and im certain the others will not complain too, basically the cooldown is a simple thing that can be changed and may be the solution of all those nerfs thread, think about it...

Son, u are not unfactor to say a dumbshet like that, u know very well that u can put your water dmg skill to bypass and put the sleep on the psy that got psy will buff and then wait the buff over and stun.

You are so wrong, Elimination has 15 second cooldown, Mighty swing has 6 second cooldown (if demon, which is 95% of server) and Spark has 30 second cooldown..

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You are so wrong, Elimination has 15 second cooldown, Mighty swing has 6 second cooldown (if demon, which is 95% of server) and Spark has 30 second cooldown..

If Demon...Ew i made a mystake, so as i told i didnt asked to nerf elimination as i dont bother, just AS, with that 15 secs cooldown i think its a fair skill.And ow 6 secs cooldown for a debuff that cant be purified avoided owww, veri long cooldown basically in the time u are coming up from the knockout pass 3 secs and u take one more knockout lel.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If Demon...Ew i made a mystake, so as i told i didnt asked to nerf elimination as i dont bother, just AS, with that 15 secs cooldown i think its a fair skill.And ow 6 secs cooldown for a debuff that cant be purified avoided owww, veri long cooldown basically in the time u are coming up from the knockout pass 3 secs and u take one more knockout lel.

Not necessarily, it only happens half of the time

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Not necessarily, it only happens half of the time

No, it always happen.

Vegas

All new sin skills are stupid tbh lol, the class is really ruined gameplay wise now. Before sins used to combo and go for hiero bugs

Vegas

If you mean genie spark it got 40s CD

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
All new sin skills are stupid tbh lol, the class is really ruined gameplay wise now. Before sins used to combo and go for hiero bugs

Well, sins always been a stupid class, developers like they, but new horizons was a fail mode that developers found to try move the sins from the OP Aps to DPH, but aps always gonna the OPest shet on the game, and doesnt matter what they do.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
++++++

LOL Aga having fun trolling  :tiger-2:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
LOL Aga having fun trolling  :tiger-2:
Off topic but nice signature ^^
I'm basically 40

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran