Epic Perfect World

character transfer

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
its possible to create something in donation shop or not idc

to transfer a character from an account to another account ??

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i think there was a topic about that and they said it's not possible

Offline Naosu

• Boop
It's not possible to transfer characters from account to account directly - the only way to do this would be deleting the char and then recreating it with same data (just different IDs).
But it won't be implemented as it would give people easy way to sell their characters.

As much as I would like to move toons off my cleric's account. Well, not gonna happen.
What am I even doing?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It's not possible to transfer characters from account to account directly - the only way to do this would be deleting the char and then recreating it with same data (just different IDs).
But it won't be implemented as it would give people easy way to sell their characters.
:-[
Guess not.

Edit:
As much as I would like to move toons off my cleric's account. Well, not gonna happen.
Oh you already posted that.
Did not see. :-X
Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:05 am by M

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
holy fk i wish its possible i dont want my sin on account with all other characters  :normal-6:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
holy fk i wish its possible i dont want my sin on account with all other characters  :normal-6:
lmao i know that feelings XD

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
xD i dun think its possible fr pw

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I wish it was possible but dont think it is sadly.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Agatio said its not technically possible on another thread with the same suggestion :(( wish it was tho srry bae  :normal-12:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Only way would be to create a new toon, give same gear there, on another account, delete old toon, change name on new one(a lot of work) that doesn't worth it. So, as aga said, not possible. byeeee

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Are you kidding me, i just made a post about it on Helpdesk 2h ago O_O Still waiting for reply...
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D