Epic Perfect World

Celestial Schism

bvanharjr

Can you not craft the schism with 200 mirages anymore WITHOUT full 3rd fairy? Or is it an AI policy bug that needs to be fixed.

I do in fact have the 200 mirages AND schism in my bag and this is the window that pops up upon trying to convert from Sage to Demon.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Can you not craft the schism with 200 mirages anymore WITHOUT full 3rd fairy? Or is it an AI policy bug that needs to be fixed.

I do in fact have the 200 mirages AND schism in my bag and this is the window that pops up upon trying to convert from Sage to Demon.

should make the link more visible to see, lol. I think you do need to be Celestial Demon or Celestial Sage before you change. I could be wrong though so should wait for someone else to verify.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You can't make the mold until you are full 3rd fairy, if I'm not mistaken.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
yes you are correct, to do a conversion  you have to do full culti including the  full GV  get the third fairy and then go to the conversion npc  with the schism mold and the 200 mirages to finish it up .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
You do have to do the full culty, using the celestial fairy does not  count for doing the culti conversion, it is stated in the guides. http://epicpw.com/guides/sage-demon-cultivation-guide/msg29921/#quickreply

you need indeed to finish all the quests of your cultivation.
Note that the Fairy that allow to change your cultivation level into Celestial only changes exactly that...the level of it it won't in any way around make the quests related to cultivation.
after that go to near the Elder in Archosaur and talk to the NPC to exchange cultivation and you will need the Schism Mold + 200 mirages.

Level 30 base

bvanharjr