Epic Perfect World

Flowsilver Palace

Can you little modify the 3rd boss in "Flowsilver Palace" (by modify i mean, delete the "blue shield" buff from boss) i know you have to use axe, but it's bug so much time......  :sad:
(plus some "noobs" still hit the boss and it's heal all HP) and the party just starting falling apart, so you have to make a new party one over and over again it's kinda annoying.... >:(
So what i'm asking here just delete the "blue shield" buff so we can just kill it normally like any other boss, without dying hundreds of times. :'(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i don't think that's possible

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
-1 to this

It doesnt bug if people know what to do. Only time it can "bug" is if someone dies and axe spawns on him instead of party member close to boss range. Then you have to either reset the boss or let it heal up and use axe on next shout.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
pve is easy enough as it is here.

the reason why this boss can be a pain is that alot of ppl still dont know how to do him properly.
Which in very most cases is cause nobody takes the time to explain anything to them even if they let the squad know they are doing fsp for the very first time.

Also in PWI nobody ever stops attacking when the boss has the blue shield on him.
I have not once had anyone say to stop attacking when that thing was on untill i did fsp here.
As far as i know you can keep attacking when he has it on him as long as the axes are done properly. But ofc i might be wrong.

One way or the other -1
People just have to start learning to play as a team - that includes asking when you dont know something as well as explaining things to people that dont know yet.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]I see your point, sadly I always bring this up to any gms online but all of them have 1 answer "We can do nothing about it.."

Whenever I am on a party in FS, i see to it that I'll be the one to get and throw axe.. I don't trust anyone to do it. Do same thing..
[/shadow]

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No.
That instance
is supposed
to be
that way
If u can't handle it
You must be
really bad.
Learn to play not to QQ.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Don't think GM's can remove the blue shield, just have a trust worthy person that can throw the axe an tell the squad members to wait until the axe is throw if the blue shield is up. Granted some are noobs but you have to help em learn the instance.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If you want to easy that instance, don't go with non-English speakers. Most don't understand what to do, and can't read the tips.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
-1 to this

It doesnt bug if people know what to do. Only time it can "bug" is if someone dies and axe spawns on him instead of party member close to boss range. Then you have to either reset the boss or let it heal up and use axe on next shout.

+1..

in my experience these problems happen when people do things without learning it either from forum or not interested to learn while in squad.. they also rush the instance with no patience or concern for other squad members.. seen leaders kick left and right or not inviting if someone interested in joining but its their first time or doesn't know their role there yet and asking too many questions.. lack of patience and worthless squad leaders are the main problem in my opinion..

Leader must lead the squad.. its not just initiating a squad and demanding everything else from squad members (some do lead but in an arrogant way) wish these people can chill a bit (i too have been a jerk recently kicking a squad member for being afk while it could have been coz of lag) but i have regretted it and moved on now..

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
If you want to easy that instance, don't go with non-English speakers. Most don't understand what to do, and can't read the tips.

Tbh i never had a problem in this instance when i was with full pinoy squad (non-English speaker) 15min max for full run.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Tbh i never had a problem in this instance when i was with full pinoy squad (non-English speaker) 15min max for full run.

Emphasis on most. I've been in 40 minutes+ ones with pinoys, and RQd them too.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I never do FS place last 2 months!!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I usually do it on my cleric, and sometimes I honestly thank my lucky stars that I am very patient, because I've had to deal with people saying that the boss is bugged (when he's not, there's a particular way to do him).  I've also told people that if they have his debuff on them to give me a heads up (or use Faith) because with full buffs, that debuff gets pushed off the list and by the time I see it to puri, they might be dead.  No one's died on my watch yet, but I like heads up.

-1, btw.  It's one of the only instances left that has some kind of challenge left in em.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
yeah you right guys let's be more patient, and help each others and blah blah blah etc...
btw who wanna help me in WS defending just for the "idea"? >:D
there are so many philosophers gathered here... O:-)

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
yeah you right guys let's be more patient, and help each others and blah blah blah etc...
btw who wanna help me in WS defending just for the "idea"? >:D
there are so many philosophers gathered here... O:-)

FS is shared prizes fender.. you may find helper too if you share the items.. which most don't they just use WS members as objects to make themselves rich.. if you share you gain.. some are willing to defend for 60 ec or w/e offered but others feel why make them richer than myself.. if they can do it why not me.. and they start their own squads seeking defenders and ultimately finding helpers becomes difficult at some point.. if everything is shared.. over time you can find good friends, farming partners (equals).. slow and steady FTW..
Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:54 pm by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/