Epic Perfect World

Request of an alliance

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
So earlier Teiden said , all Artifex does is to ally every guild, ask for merges , outnumber. We all know the rest of the excuses.

Both Teiden and one other Worms member, went on how Worms pk's for fun , and how they would ratter loose then  have allies... But i recall things beeing different , here's a SS from a month ish ago .

Sent and requested by a Worms officer. No intention to create any drama or further discussions , simply to prove how some people on forums talk out of madness :) This thread can be closed by a GM at anytime, just intend to show things aren't how some people claim.
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:28 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
wormies need keep testing pvp, one day they'll learn xDDDDD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline zia

• improve our skills to get close to gods..epic
  • Characters: zia
nice to see worms requesting allies hope they open up for merge too in future in order to keep with present day tactics where 80 members are must to retain top TW position..

they have skills already just need open mind with more strategies as Xp does..

got weak merge quick let server knew Xp not dead yet safely situated away from other big guilds in TW map.. will proceed towards ranked lands 1 and 2 and leave small guilds untouched apart from opening their paths.. allowing small guilds to distract medium ones and medium ones to distract big ones and absorb quality players inside or get talented players and train them whatever they decide.. finally letting present TWs to grow enmity among medium and big factions to keep them distracted for time being while Xp once again reach the godly place where all TW leaders scared to even gank together on them..

Go brain you are awesome and cheers to people who use theirs to maximum ^_^
The only dumb question is the one never asked..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't think the request of alliance from a commisioner means the whole guild wanted it. Unless it was the leader requesting it, this is irelevant.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
nice to see worms requesting allies hope they open up for merge too in future in order to keep with present day tactics where 80 members are must to retain top TW position..

they have skills already just need open mind with more strategies as Xp does..

got weak merge quick let server knew Xp not dead yet safely situated away from other big guilds in TW map.. will proceed towards ranked lands 1 and 2 and leave small guilds untouched apart from opening their paths.. allowing small guilds to distract medium ones and medium ones to distract big ones and absorb quality players inside or get talented players and train them whatever they decide.. finally letting present TWs to grow enmity among medium and big factions to keep them distracted for time being while Xp once again reach the godly place where all TW leaders scared to even gank together on them..

Go brain you are awesome and cheers to people who use theirs to maximum ^_^

That's not smart or original: It's a tactic used many times by HangOver when coming to a new server and it's just them emulating what's been done many times over for years.
They aren't gods, they happened to reach that level of competition after receiving ex HO members to carry+keeping some old members of guilds dominated by HO on every server that actually had decent pk (IE FPW).
It's all just a game, and somehow everyone is focused on egos now,
while using tactics that have always been used by players that just enjoyed the game without talking themselves up so much.
Also, your English is atrocious, bro.
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:10 am by zethe

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Ban him, he try instigate drama.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
you took a message from biskat seriously?

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
-facepalm-
Btw, he's a BR in rl(he said so himself), don't take him seriously. Also, I can make an alt, put it in xpen and send you the same mail. Will it mean xpen wants to ally? Or just 1 person wants it?

Another thing, if Worms allied arti, 80% people would leave worms and join either GA, Ruthless, Ducks or Xpen.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
This made my morning  :))
121cv121
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
-facepalm-
Btw, he's a BR in rl(he said so himself), don't take him seriously. Also, I can make an alt, put it in xpen and send you the same mail. Will it mean xpen wants to ally? Or just 1 person wants it?

Another thing, if Worms allied arti, 80% people would leave worms and join either GA, Ruthless, Ducks or Xpen.

You can notice the SS is not fake, since as you see in Guild Chat , Ina (Sayenne) had her old name (Xiu), and so i have my old preset. Plus there would be 0 point faking it, or making an alt and email myself.
When this happened, there was 2 other people , one was an officer of Worms, who pm'ed me for 2-3 days about it.
So i highly doubt was a lie or fake. You can say w/e you want now , people would leave, rq, was fake , i don't possibly care, fact was , it was asked, by one (well two) officers of the guild , not that long ago.

Just to remind people, when they trash talk us so much , they've once asked to be helped by us. Maybe not you directly, but your guild. Don't think i need to point out more situations , not intended to turn this into an arguement either, any GM can please close the thread, since my point was made.

This made my morning  :))
121cv121

Glad it made you laugh, when it happened actually i recall showing to the officers and laughing aswell , so i'm glad more people besides Artifex could find it funny.
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 06:23 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Strong artifax lider,ally plzzzz plz sir plzzzz :((((

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner

ok send ally fast

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
 - I know its not fake, the dumbass did indeed want to ally Artifex, maybe another non-factor person wanted too. But it doesn't mean rest of worms wanted it. As soon as we found out about his "talks with artifex members", we took marshal from him.
 - He's not an old player(didnt know us on FPW or deva)
 - I don't think he's been in worms for more than 3-5 months
 - The only reason he got Marshal once was to sig people for pk, since he PKs at the mornings and other marshals don't.
 - And yea, it did make me laugh xD

Yis plssss sir PedoSer plzz itens and halp plzzz
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
One word, wow. The level of hypocrisy on EPW is getting too high. q.q