Epic Perfect World

Unmatched vs Disrupted

Offline CoolKid

boring video,boring 1v1,waste of time to record and you're retarded thinking godsarmy joined arti. they were ducks ally. gf down players

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Video is pretty boring tbh, that EA and WR both need lessons. Also weak song.

Like you could do something better right...

This video photoshopped, I can tell when something is photoshopped. And I also know, Disrupted is one of the best BMs on server.

lol.

jakho

lol.
lol why u laugh woman respect those players full of knowledge and their factored opinions, btw Unmatched did u really died? D:

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Their 1v1 took so freaking long, it was kind of interesting, but they only taped the ending, which was pretty much boring.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Video is pretty boring tbh, that EA and WR both need lessons. Also weak song.
I agree with you bro! that EA needs to use random belief, IG+3Spark and the WR needs to stun before first stun goes off

Disrupted

Lol all the trolls talking on this post... You cut out the parts where he did nothing but cry because i didn't want to do wood pots or where you all complained that i used r8... you also did nothing but try to glitch my leaps and run more than a marathon runner at Misfo.  You were almost dropped countless times at Misfo but of course you will all try and back up Unmatched acting like he is a god EA or whatever you xpendable people call yourselves? I also think this is a double standard that BM's or WR's(so xpend doesnt QQ about me using the acronym BM) are expected to 1v1 in Dragon gear.  Why is it that everytime i 1v1 im expected to aps in dragon instead of dphing in my r8?  All of you in xpend also always try to tell everyone they are easy kills even tho you all constantly drop in PK.  You all need to hop off the bandwagon and get rid of your ego's (yes i know i need to get rid of mine).  It was a fun 1v1 regardless of the fact that i lost, but even after Unmatched's faction mates wouldn't let me have a 2nd round saying because i dropped one time that i was considered a non-factor easied WR.  But meh you are all going to probably flame at this post or whatever, but all i think is that if a WR is expected to 1v1 in dragon then shouldn't all classes get QQ'd about when they can freely use r8 or is this just the double standard of the server?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Lol all the trolls talking on this post... You cut out the parts where he did nothing but cry because i didn't want to do wood pots or where you all complained that i used r8... you also did nothing but try to glitch my leaps and run more than a marathon runner at Misfo.  You were almost dropped countless times at Misfo but of course you will all try and back up Unmatched acting like he is a god EA or whatever you xpendable people call yourselves?
Are you retarded? I asked you to use wood pot because you couldn't even tick my charm and I wanted to finish the 1v1 faster. About running at misfo, are you still crying about EA kiting vs WR in a 1v1?

It was a fun 1v1 regardless of the fact that i lost, but even after Unmatched's faction mates wouldn't let me have a 2nd round saying because i dropped one time that i was considered a non-factor easied WR.

No one stopped you, I wanted to do more rounds but you ran away like a pu**y.

But meh you are all going to probably flame at this post or whatever, but all i think is that if a WR is expected to 1v1 in dragon then shouldn't all classes get QQ'd about when they can freely use r8 or is this just the double standard of the server?

No one cried about r8, stop saying random shit to look good. Next time think twice, make poll on forum before challenging best player in the universe (me) for 1v1.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
After watching the video, and reading these comments. I have to agree with Disrupted mostly on this one. Your guild did nothing but laugh that he was using r8, and tell you when he was switching gears. How about this, so no one can bitch, and no one can say anything. Re-do the 1v1, use whatever gear either player wishes, use anything you wish. That is a 1v1. One. Against. One. Anything you have at your disposal goes. Gear. Genie. Pvp pots, everything. That will determine who is better. Also, how are you the best player in the universe? I saw a pvp video of you losing to a BM the other day. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
After watching the video, and reading these comments. I have to agree with Disrupted mostly on this one. Your guild did nothing but laugh that he was using r8, and tell you when he was switching gears. How about this, so no one can bitch, and no one can say anything. Re-do the 1v1, use whatever gear either player wishes, use anything you wish. That is a 1v1. One. Against. One. Anything you have at your disposal goes. Gear. Genie. Pvp pots, everything. That will determine who is better. Also, how are you the best player in the universe? I saw a pvp video of you losing to a BM the other day. 
I lost 1v1 in that video to best WR (Insanity, he's almost as good as me) in the universe+ he cut my wins so calm down who ever you are

Disrupted

No one stopped you, I wanted to do more rounds but you ran away like a pu**y.

No one cried about r8, stop saying random shit to look good. Next time think twice, make poll on forum before challenging best player in the universe (me) for 1v1.

Lol you truly are a sad soul... i tried to keep having another round but Holiness kept ruining it, i didnt run i got tired of trying to have a 2nd round.  And you constantly cried about my r8, so did your whole faction, next time the best player in the universe thinks he is good, keep in mind you constantly panic'd in that 1v1 and almost died countless times at misfo, stop trying to be something you arent

Offline 2

• Old Player
Lol all the trolls talking on this post... You cut out the parts where he did nothing but cry because i didn't want to do wood pots or where you all complained that i used r8... you also did nothing but try to glitch my leaps and run more than a marathon runner at Misfo.  You were almost dropped countless times at Misfo but of course you will all try and back up Unmatched acting like he is a god EA or whatever you xpendable people call yourselves? I also think this is a double standard that BM's or WR's(so xpend doesnt QQ about me using the acronym BM) are expected to 1v1 in Dragon gear.  Why is it that everytime i 1v1 im expected to aps in dragon instead of dphing in my r8?  All of you in xpend also always try to tell everyone they are easy kills even tho you all constantly drop in PK.  You all need to hop off the bandwagon and get rid of your ego's (yes i know i need to get rid of mine).  It was a fun 1v1 regardless of the fact that i lost, but even after Unmatched's faction mates wouldn't let me have a 2nd round saying because i dropped one time that i was considered a non-factor easied WR.  But meh you are all going to probably flame at this post or whatever, but all i think is that if a WR is expected to 1v1 in dragon then shouldn't all classes get QQ'd about when they can freely use r8 or is this just the double standard of the server?

biologist here!
ahh! an old specimen found in the wilderness of the internet. this right here, is a SaddieMaddie. SaddieMaddies are known for their huge anger levels and their level of baddieness. this one right here has let out some autistic-brony cries, watch out it might bite! these SaddieMaddies are a vector of a deadly disease called Non-factor syndrome. don't want to catch that now do we! crikey mate! the SaddieMaddie is not on the danger level of another interesting specimen, the xXx_Insanity69Mared420Yoloswag4AllahPalestineTwerkTeam_xXx, which could easily take out Swane (a.k.a the E-mailAngryChuutiya, another specimen i study!) with dragon gear and aps. let's hope SaddieMaddie can go through a nice little process called natural selection and evolve to the factoredness of the xXx_Insanity69Mared420Yoloswag4AllahPalestineTwerkTeam_xXx. hooray science!

wait until my WR gets banned LOOOOOOOL these no-value saddies will get put in their place 420-0 easy lol smoke weed everyday lol dontTension dontFrustrate

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Any GM to lock this idiotic & unnecessary thread?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Lol you truly are a sad soul... i tried to keep having another round but Holiness kept ruining it, i didnt run i got tired of trying to have a 2nd round.  And you constantly cried about my r8, so did your whole faction
No one tried to ruin it and even if they did you could ask me to change the place. I never cried about using r8, I asked you to use wood pot to make the 1v1 faster.

next time the best player in the universe thinks he is good, keep in mind you constantly panic'd in that 1v1 and almost died countless times at misfo, stop trying to be something you arent

Are you son of Mr. Bean? How did you get close to killing me with your 2-4k damage?

Btw, I'm still best player in the universe bro

Indulgence

i found the guild chat more amusing tbh