Epic Perfect World

Artifex: To Hell With This Hill

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You have no style bro, you can't even compare to me when you are a mere unknown. Sit down and enjoy the show. Lolz oops it's what you did because u camped floor most of the time! AHAHAHHA okay it was fun, bye now *-*

Camped floor, unknown and no style, that must be awful, insane gamer insults LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

PS: i like your avatar, such a cute pixel couple that never seen eachother in live.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Camped floor, unknown and no style, that must be awful, insane gamer insults LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

he's getting madder :normal-2: look at that nervous reply, he always does that when he's mad. Never make a nervous guy with glasses mad, there is no way you can "win" against him :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
he's getting madder :normal-2: look at that nervous reply, he always does that when he's mad. Never make a nervous guy with glasses mad, there is no way you can "win" against him :normal-2:
dad :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4: i miss you

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
dad :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4: i miss your boobs

me too :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Who can even come to such idea to be mad in game, where you can have endless deaths? lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
How about you merge a worthy faction so that your tears can finally stop falling, bro?

You keep talking so much mighty bs and can't do shit about how much wrecking you've been getting since you were back.

Go back so "hibernation" and save yourselves the shame bro. need numbers? get them. We can mock you all we want about the merges; but I, as an honest artifex member, will say that we do need numbers to win against you. Yes, we do. But Oh, surprise! So do you, Xpendable. As you can clearly see in the past what? 10-15 pks?

So stop complaining so much and do something about it, get your ***ing numbers and stop complaining so much bro.

Or is it that just because of the hostility and arrogance you guys treat your faction members and non members with, nobody wants to join you? Well, too bad.

You guys ruin this server with your faction v faction hatred.
Not saying it doesnt come from xp's side also because if I said that I'd be a complete hypocrite.

But look at what this server has become, everyone pointing fingers at each other, about which side a faction is on.
Soon enough the whole server is going to split into two and pk will go to shit, I mean look at it now, it's already on it's merry way to kingdom come.
The whole server just merged into two big factions.

All of you guys are retarded.
Blame yourselves for boring pk, blame retards for constant recruiting to fuel their hatred for a faction.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:18 am by Shortie

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I just remember Alamat left = PK was over
Alamat left when arti + hang pinoy begged salvation to help after they got easied by xpend + alamat when worms already quit...Sad but true.
And there was only 1 squad of alamat, not sure what u r trying to imply, but guess that squad made u guys cry like babies.
And yes, alamat went to bed coz no time for childish try hards...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 :rolleyes: lol........ Guilds sig behind each other all the time, or attack from air and such. Artifex knows, xp knows, and believe it or not, Salvation knew how it was like when xp was gone lols and guilds like concept , Ducks , GA and ruthless sig behind us (Yeah yeah go ahead and say they are non factors)... If Salvation were allied with Artifex then pk would suck LOL, I mean it already does now because it's mostly split into 2 high powered guilds or 4 if you put worm and salvation in it.

inb4trashtalkin321...

And nice video btw

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
You guys ruin this server with your faction v faction hatred.
Not saying it doesnt come from xp's side also because if I said that I'd be a complete hypocrite.

But look at what this server has become, everyone pointing fingers at each other, about which side a faction is on.
Soon enough the whole server is going to split into two and pk will go to shit, I mean look at it now, it's already on it's merry way to kingdom come.
The whole server just merged into two big factions.

All of you guys are retarded.
Blame yourselves for boring pk, blame retards for constant recruiting to fuel their hatred for a faction.
^
This, couldn't of said it any better. This whole pk drama is so retarded, if you think pk is boring thats your problem, blame the idiots who keep recruiting people.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:50 am by Jack Frost

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Why do you talk to me oggre? When you attempt to leave blue name for once then u can open mouth
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Why do you talk to me oggre? When you attempt to leave blue name for once then u can open mouth
i lov u

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
:rolleyes: lol........ Guilds sig behind each other all the time, or attack from air and such. Artifex knows, xp knows, and believe it or not, Salvation knew how it was like when xp was gone lols and guilds like concept , Ducks , GA and ruthless sig behind us (Yeah yeah go ahead and say they are non factors)... If Salvation were allied with Artifex then pk would suck LOL, I mean it already does now because it's mostly split into 2 high powered guilds or 4 if you put worm and salvation in it.

inb4trashtalkin321...

And nice video btw

Are you a complete retard or what?