Epic Perfect World

Natsunne- Lose Control

Offline Natsunne

Haven't made any video in awhile, so decided why not, my first  video in Artifex.
Like it, or don't like it, doesn't bother me

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
nice video
dont hate me but u really need to start to aa ur squad leader for fasted kill and more victory

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
What is this pking vs salvation or ares, you usually team up with them to fight against us.....fake only

-Oxymoronic

I'm done. For the sake of the thread and for my own sake, Imma say it was a nice video. You have a lot, a lot, a looooooooooooooot, to learn. If you wanna get better, a word to the wise: start aa'ing.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Just giving advice the tab target if you out number people I can see tab targeting being fine but should really aa more like it's constant refresh aa attack kill repeat, not going to give bad or post anything negative cause I remember my first vid some said it was nice some said alot worse then your usual negativity but I learned and got over not hard to set up aa hot key lose the tab target be alot better for yourself and your faction in mass  ;)

Offline Indifferent

Everyone has their own gameplay imo.

She still has way better survivability than most eas and even without AA she was wrecking bitches.

EDIT: Not saying she shouldn't aa in the future and that she's doing totally fine, indeed ea's aaing eachother can drop the tankiest fluffystandaroundbarbie. Simply saying she didn't play all that wrong and there's not a loooooooooooooot she has to learn.  :police:
Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:52 pm by Indifferent

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Would prefer if you AAed but nice video and music nonetheless. :normal-23:

scatterer3

GG Natsunne, was 30 vs. 18 of us I think.

Indulgence

nice video
dont hate me but u really need to start to aa ur squad leader for fasted kill and more victory

i dont AA cause im baddie

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

-Oxymoronic

Btw, the best way to learn ea would be to watch Corey's (Rip_ / Oppresion) videos. Best ea worldwide.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Lose Control... of 30 guild mates.
Speed up video next time, it seems boring.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nice video and music. Lacks AA tho

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
What is this pking vs salvation or ares, you usually team up with them to fight against us.....fake only

:normal-2: :normal-2: alamat + worms plz