Epic Perfect World

World Cup final

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Hello guys I just wanted to say argentina will win cuz..
First of all god first created argentina football team the the rest of the world.
We got second best player in the world ( messi ) ( no need to tell who is the first one, ofc it's me ).
Argentina has hot brunette Latin girls ( it's very important )
Germany players  r noob like deea ( 150 noob veno ) and they r not good match for us.
I bet my car, my swatch watch , my private home (67 m2 ) ,iPhone 5s 64 gbs on Argentina ( u guys get I'm trying to snob , u get I'm reach or no? If not give me address I send 1 000 000$ to prove u )
Anyways I bet 1k ecs on Argentina who wants to lose?
Ty Elyar.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Just cause Argentina has Messi does not mean they will win. Its a team based sport you know.

Vegas

Argentina might have 1 of the best players, Germany has 1 of the best teams  ;)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
man idk i hope this match will go to the penalty =>argentina can win there xD

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Germany win, argentina non factor.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Well, there's no chance Argentina will win though i support them. German Team is just too strong, plus tbh Argentina didnt show anything amazing during this World Cup (unlike Germany).

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
First of all god first created argentina football team the the rest of the world.
We got second best player in the world ( messi ) ( no need to tell who is the first one, ofc it's me ).
Germany players  r noob like deea ( 150 noob veno ) and they r not good match for us.
I bet my car, my swatch watch , my private home (67 m2 ) ,iPhone 5s 64 gbs on Argentina ( u guys get I'm trying to snob , u get I'm reach or no? If not give me address I send 1 000 000$ to prove u )
Ty Elyar.
Dafaq with that logic?
And wtf is swatch watch? Aint it supposed to be swiss watch?

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Argetina will get easy wrecked by German Machines

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
That's true guys,
Mew I hate messi tbh I'm c.ronaldos fan , I think I'm the first fan of arg which hates messi even when freinds come play playstation and PC I always chose arg and substitute messi with some one else they say ( srry for LAng but it's true ) assface arg has only one good player and u kick him out? But always I win xD that's because of I increased players power ( not that obvious ) and I always win the bets ( u have no idea how much I won) they say dude u r good player lets go to game net and make bet and win and get money I say idk man , no u know cuz I get stress in there home sweet home u know and these stuffs, my point is I don't like that guy but in my opinion arg can win, ty Elyar.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Ty Elyar.

"We got second best player in the world (messi)"
messi is the one and only he is unmatched rest are peasants
germany will win for sure

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
two worlds one cup?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 That game will be actually harder then ppl expect , Argentina can play pretty closed in their def . Its gona be a fun match at least , my money and hopes are with Germany ofc :)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Argentina got Messi.... Germany got a Team.... logic who will win there
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

scatterer3

Germany has a perfect team play, but your calculations shouldn't be based on the "7-1" match, Brasil was totally unprepared and failed in this World Cup. Anyway, Argentina barely won against Holland, everything except Germany isn't going as I expected.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
two worlds one cup?

:normal-18:

My guess would be that Germany will win, but I am really hoping it will be an even match tonight and not rekking like before