Epic Perfect World

Fresh Meat

Offline Kenny Garcia

• Characters: EternalMist
  • Faction: Virtue
Welcome to EPW! We've met already, (I'm that one crazy friend Amy has.) Your videos are hilarious.... We're going to get along quite nicely lol. Hope you have fun and feel free to ask me for help at any time bud.
Oh great, I remember xD I am having fun, considering that I will be lost every now and then in the game, I will probably be asking for help. Thanks, you're awesome  ;)

hello! welcome to epic, and you look like a funny person, i'll def. be looking at your videos :police:
I try to be funny, I hope you like the videos.  :P
Tumblr Instagram

Disrupted

Welcome mate, we've already met! Im the even crazier friend that Amy has (ciara is no competition)!

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Welcome mate, we've already met! Im the even crazier friend that Amy has (ciara is no competition)!
Try hard son.  :normal-37:

Oh great, I remember xD I am having fun, considering that I will be lost every now and then in the game, I will probably be asking for help. Thanks, you're awesome  ;)
Just message me whenever. If I'm online, I'm usually on Ever or Faerie. Or just have Amy text if needed.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Welcome! Your last name is awesome.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Try hard son.  :normal-37:
Just message me whenever. If I'm online, I'm usually on Ever or Faerie. Or just have Amy text if needed.

Lol xD you're both crazy, yet amazing. I love you both, and Kenny liked you both just fine, you guys made him laugh on RC ^^

Disrupted

Lol xD you're both crazy, yet amazing. I love you both, and Kenny liked you both just fine, you guys made him laugh on RC ^^
Im still better than Ciara so nanana booboo stick your head in doodoo

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
My sister needs to hurry up and replace my microphone already so I can talk on RC again :x I don't know when that will happen though seeing as how she still owes me Pokemon Cards from half a year ago.  :normal-20:

Fite m3 IRL boi.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Disrupted

Fite m3 IRL boi.

WHEN AND WHERE GURLLLLL IMA TEAR DAT... oh you said fight oops almost got perverted

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
WHEN AND WHERE GURLLLLL IMA TEAR DAT... oh you said fight oops almost got perverted
:pig-11: :pig-24:

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Eternalagony

Hai, and welcome.

Offline Kenny Garcia

• Characters: EternalMist
  • Faction: Virtue

Yeah... what Amy said. xD -late response-

Oh wow XD "nanana boobooo" and "doodoo" Too funny

Fite m3 IRL boi.

FIGHT. Take it to the street. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

Welcome! Your last name is awesome.

Thank You, never thought my last name was "awsome".  :P
Tumblr Instagram

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Welcome to server and ahed, you is right......

as for this....

My sister needs to hurry up and replace my microphone already so I can talk on RC again :x I don't know when that will happen though seeing as how she still owes me Pokemon Cards from half a year ago.  :normal-20:
Fite m3 IRL boi.

Sh*t gets real when someone owe's you pokemon cards, tell me who I bring plume guards to fk em up  :police:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Opulence

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.
 :smiley:

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Fresh meat ....