Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do You Think GM's Should Change How Many Event Tokens these are?

Yes, they should change over time
7 (22.6%)
No, people paid high for these and they lose value
13 (41.9%)
I don't care.
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 27, 2014, 01:44 am

Dear GM's : Event Fliers / T-Shirts

cevans1290

Well, I think it is annoying. Over my epw days, I've had maybe 300+ Event Tokens worth spent / bought from players for fliers for me, or Shirts, for friends.

For one, Clouds. 30 > 20, thats a bit of value losing. I paid 5k-8k for all 5 I've ever had, which I realize is overpriced in itself, but they shouldn't change. It'll max 3k now, not the old 4-6k..

Old Fliers. Not sure on names, but they changed 10~20 each. I think some did 15? Thats even worse than cloud over-all, I had like 6 Blinding Sunshines total for friends or me, now its not even event tokens..?

New ones. Hundreds if not Thousands of the 20-ET fliers were made, now its 15. not as bad but shouldn't be lowered at all.

T-Shirts. From 8 to 5 ET? We added alot, I guess I understand but alot of the ones were bought for 8 and almost lost half value.

I realize you guys are adding alot, but just make another forge called Event Fliers, or something. Hopefully Agatio will change old ones back, or not do it anymore. TY for Considering Gms..

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I actually feel the same way about the weapon reskins that were weapon token only going for 105k now.  I spent 750 EC's only for the skin to be NPC fodder after? BLAHHHH.

I wonder if they do it on account of popularity.  If something's less popular in a store, for example, they mark it down to get rid of it faster.  Maybe the lower prices is to encourage folks to farm ET's to get the older fliers.  By this logic however, the newer ones should've been a little more in price.

Then again, people will just OP the new stuff anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
I the op pokemon Blastoise Agree with you sir

cevans1290

I actually feel the same way about the weapon reskins that were weapon token only going for 105k now.  I spent 750 EC's only for the skin to be NPC fodder after? BLAHHHH.

I wonder if they do it on account of popularity.  If something's less popular in a store, for example, they mark it down to get rid of it faster.  Maybe the lower prices is to encourage folks to farm ET's to get the older fliers.  By this logic however, the newer ones should've been a little more in price.

Then again, people will just OP the new stuff anyways.
About skin, I would add but thats not event tokens / Flier related. But I've talked to some GM's about it, not changing.

cevans1290

I the op pokemon Blastoise Agree with you sir
lol you voted yes; you should have said no  :-[

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Think of it like a new car.. a year down the road it isnt worth what it once was
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]I haven't voiced out when the Price Green Poison was lowered, But lowering Black Cloud..[/shadow]  :monkey-12: :monkey-12: :monkey-12:

Offline Indifferent

Selfish prick.

I for one do not understand people that complain when things that they really paid a high price for, drop their prices. Those people are just downright selfish and stupid. The kind of people that worship money.

I could pay US$2000 for something and if its price went down to $20 I couldn't care less for it(and beleive me, I am so not even close to be rich). I have it, they have it, in case mine breaks or I lose it, now I can get it easier. Everybody wins.

I went for number #3. But there should be a fourth option: I couldn't give less fks.
Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:49 am by Indifferent

Disrupted

Here's an even better idea... LETS JUST MAKE ET TRADEABLE

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

this was asked.....like 4-6 times.... would mess up economy

cevans1290

this was asked.....like 4-6 times.... would mess up economy
yeah, they used to be tradeable. when only fliers/shirts could be made; there were also tradeable and untradeable - there was a bug how to change it, now patched. I don't wanna get into details about it, but yeah. Is better now.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Market changes, amount of ppl on server changes
Be4, event tokens were tradeble aswell so geting the flights was easier, as a 1st point
2nd, be4, there were 50% of the ppl that are now on server so less flights required, now, with the ppl increase, the amount of event tokens that are coming from events and stuff isn't enough to satisfy the amount of ppl that need the flights
So, some, 'un-edited' or 'less-worked' flights were added to the normal forge for a price of 450 ec(considering that gold is 30 ec) making them decently price'd.
Now, let's go to the event tokens ones that got their price decreased, well, prices for them are same high as they were in ec, so u can just sell, and gather LESS event tokens, and make them, if ur problem is that u spent 30 and u get them for 15 now, be happy, you can get for alts and friends for less c;
Now, with the evolution of economy prices will change aswell as for the prices in npc's in order to maintain the happy environment for all, so, these changes were made in order to make every1 happy. Well, i am happy cause i managed to buy some flights i never wanted to buy just to see how they look, then sell them to ppl cause i don't like them. It's just a way for ppl to see how they look and not waste a lot of ec, aswell for pve'ers that can't really get ec, to get their flights faster, easier.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I was selling my heavenly feathers for 2k for a long time and was shocked that noone wanted to buy :-X  even more shocked when people started offering 700 and stuff :-\

and FINALLY one kind person whispered me that it's now 10 et

I didn't believe at first but then I saw it and I shet my dress

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
they used to be tradeable, but they will not change it back...
how much a cloud cost now?  :tiger-39:

cevans1290

they used to be tradeable, but they will not change it back...
how much a cloud cost now?  :tiger-39:
20 ET
I was selling my heavenly feathers for 2k for a long time and was shocked that noone wanted to buy :-X  even more shocked when people started offering 700 and stuff :-\

and FINALLY one kind person whispered me that it's now 10 et

I didn't believe at first but then I saw it and I shet my dress
I will buy that, not 2k tho >;3