Epic Perfect World

Fix the mas DC -.-

Disrupted

jesus cant even peacefully nw without mass d/cs wewt

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
2. time now... and each time i have to wait about 5 mins :/ force log doesnt work either

oh and: no its definitly not my connection, my husband is sitting right next to me and he can play in peace *sigh*

bvanharjr

WHAT DCs?????
WHAT LAG??????

Are you running on a toasterbox for your PC, sir? 0 DCs within the last week other than with the network maint.

Disrupted

Are you running on a toasterbox for your PC, sir? 0 DCs within the last week other than with the network maint.
Are you kidding me? My internet is fine and my laptop is new, so its not me.  It's server side so please dont talk when you have zero idea what you are even talking about.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Only been dc'd 1x, but my skill delay is annoying as hell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
no dc no lag for me

Disrupted

I didn't say anything about lag, its server side d/cs when i have 0 lag and run at 150ms

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
have a great pc and really good provider..however at entry to NW I dc and was unable to relog or forcelog. I rebooted and when I attempted to enter NW I could not it said NO. I had a mate from diffQQ country who had same error as me and again could not enter. It is frustrating as I could sure use some supply tokens. Back to pve I suppose QQ
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

EricaMurcas

The first time I played EPW I D/Ced from NW and I couldn't log on for ten minutes. When I re-entered, there were no ill effects. I don't know what causes it, but you're not the only one that gets d/ced from NW, I know some people that get teleported to the Cube, or in the middle of the ocean in my friend's case.

Offline Luciviuos

• Hello :o
  • Bored xD
I must say i dcd like 20 times Yday in a row and my internet is just fine.
Charactars: Luciviuos, 150 Sage Psy