Epic Perfect World

Unbalanced

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Yea ecatomb is alright, I use the website alot, still asterelle is a pwi legend.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
i just noticed, few people start the pw history with pwi closed beta what is far wrong, pw started in 2006 (ch, then 2007 the pw my eng server,2008 automn pw ms) and until end of 2008 the pw user community just grown but slowly after pwi was opened the east coast server pw slowly started be worst and worst even alot new stuff arrived but still never was similiar prosperity (community and moral view point) and balance (between class) in pw than before hashland and pwi (every new stuff more aimed to getting $ from peoples after pwi was open, balance slowly broked also who got money in pwi dominated more), alot people dont even know that time, coz that pw was different than what is now.

Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 05:21 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Just because we like Asterelle doesn't mean we dont know who ecatomb is/know where pw came from. We were simpily stating that in pwi, she is one of the most known players, and one of the most active in the community.
Ex-GM

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Just because we like Asterelle doesn't mean we dont know who ecatomb is/know where pw came from. We were simpily stating that in pwi, she is one of the most known players, and one of the most active in the community.

last post was more related with balance than with Asterelle...

basically because pwi made a legal private server :
 -pay for good eq and dont need farm them ty packs -like in private server
 -insine stat/damage r9 with attack lv/bless box/lucky packs with stones -like high grade eq in private server
 -hyper exp/exp fc/oracles for fast leveling -just like a private server the high exp rate
 -ty to prevous thing nobody know anymore the story line also new quest got dont have a good story -like in private server
 -less party/squad needed thing and more soloable thing (interval power) -like in private server
 -facebook reward -like vote in private servers/exactly same working methode-advertisment for reward
 -they let the multiclients -like in private server
 -tideborn class just made more unbalanced the game (i dont talk about op or not op but fact the bp buff and other buff + few other thing make more harder to control the balance)

since private servers make a bit unblanced the game compared with official (example cause higher stats more harder to control the balance), when a server act like a private server then private server base to that server then game more unbalanced without customization.

so if everybody talk about pwi like a balanced server and use like main example everywhere then that fail also i am pretty sure alot people dont even know how it was the pw before pwi and this way kinda pointless to talk about balance.
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:18 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
We arent balancing epic TO pwi though.

We are balancing pwi TO epic.
Ex-GM

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
We arent balancing epic TO pwi though.

We are balancing pwi TO epic.

then just a notice, in pwi the accurancy far less than in epicpw: 1. ~50% less dex there then here 2. less item/rate on item with increase accurancy.... what i mean? example if something nerfed there by 20% less accurancy, then  new accurancy something like (lets say the 20% is 1k) 5k-1k=4k accurancy, here 7,5-1,5=6k, since dodge/evasion is broked, here still have higher chance to hit

another example the genies, lets say they nerf a little a skill, here still better than there before nerf coz genie max level higher too.

u say we arent balanceing to pwi, still we got each patch what pwi get and u cant change hard coded things :P

@Off
point why i dont got the legend thing is, for me the legends who achived something rare like in PW MY: oracle - Ne0Ne0 (1st ranked 8 - before luck coral and others), Warlords the dominator guild etc, readed the thread and i dont got nothing about Ast. (ok i know she/he allways in archer serction in pwi but exclude that i thought have something related with her/his name)
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:13 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster

Eriphenio is right, Sins have been nerfed by 5%, the numbers are larger than pwi, because you hit higher.

Then what's the reason I did only 350k on KingLegs instead of 650-700ks? Cause no matter how I calculate it...that loss is not even nearby of that 5%

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Have you considered that the boss may have been boosted?

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Have you considered that the boss may have been boosted?

y this right, in pwi patch description was said boss boosted in more side (like new skill and more def/dmg and few with new skin)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin