Epic Perfect World

Anyone into photoshop?

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
  • Characters: Bluecoma
Anyone here like to just mess around and do things on Photoshop and create there own signatures and gfx?
i'm just curious i see forum signatures that look really nice and i wanna chat with people who are into Photoshop and media creating and what not.   ;)
if you do post your work and what not. lets get a gfx conversation started  :police:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
yup

I make sigivators

siggy/avvy at the same time (my current sig)

I make good, normal signatures too but kinda don't like using them any more

also I make my characters boobs bigger in screenshots cuz if I make them big ingame

they'll look awkward while running :normal-2:

I use CS6 for these stuff

but don't pay for it

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
haha. you edit the photos and make there boobs bigger? lol. that ss funny. i have seen some crazy in game modded ini toons. anyways got some work you can share? im currently getting Photoshop again on my laptop to get everything started again.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
U WANT STEAL EM AWAWAWAEE

sure why not

these are only ones I found for now, cuz my folders are really messed up

my "normal" siggys :normal-3:

tho this is the better example of what I do with photoshop :normal-2:

http://babayagaga.deviantart.com/

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
you use photoshop? what you use to edit and create your siggys?   8)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
aaa too lazy for that sorry

bye :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Lately I started exploring making gif siggys in photoshop, and thats also how I made my current one. Im very bad in drawing and coloring, but Im good with editing existing pics.

Some of examples:

*will be added when Im home from work*

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner
id love to see your work :) i really just want to meet others with making things and ive seen some really nice looking graphics on here. they inspire me to get back into photoshop

Offline ©Vanille

• Ad Idem Cor Unum In Memoriam Ad Infinitum Vale
  • Characters: Vanille
Anyone here like to just mess around and do things on Photoshop and create there own signatures and gfx?
i'm just curious i see forum signatures that look really nice and i wanna chat with people who are into Photoshop and media creating and what not.   ;)
if you do post your work and what not. lets get a gfx conversation started  :police:

Hi, I have been working with Photoshop on and off the past 7 years.
I also do other things, not just signatures for PW, anything I feel like doing or people ask me to do =3

Click the link below to check my work  :3
http://epicpw.com/illustrations/432698292960-vanille%27s-signature-workshop-296098294326/

I also kinda am interested in creating videos (with Sony Vegas) - I just didn't have the time yet to try it much ^^

Offline BlueComa

• Beginner

Hi, I have been working with Photoshop on and off the past 7 years.
I also do other things, not just signatures for PW, anything I feel like doing or people ask me to do =3

Click the link below to check my work  :3
http://epicpw.com/illustrations/432698292960-vanille%27s-signature-workshop-296098294326/

I also kinda am interested in creating videos (with Sony Vegas) - I just didn't have the time yet to try it much ^^

I would love to work things out with ya and make some random stuff. i have seen your signatures around i just didnt know who was making them. they are very clean i like them :) you have good flow.

Offline ©Vanille

• Ad Idem Cor Unum In Memoriam Ad Infinitum Vale
  • Characters: Vanille

Well I'm not sure how I can help you out xD

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I use Photoshop for my signatures and other stuff.  I sometimes dabble in Paint Tool SAI when drawing with my tablet, then add whatever I need in Photoshop.  I'm a web designer (sorta) and I'm mostly designing my blogs and don't really design for pleasure anymore.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Im a noob to photoshop, But i love just pissing around with it when im bored and i also love editing SS from ingame

- some sigs - Recent one

Old ones -

Some screenies i edited -

;3 enjoy tehe

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Eh just finished a Photoshop class last semester I been on and off with different private servers so got into learned a bunch more didn't think was possible using photoshop while at school doing illustrator this semester with web design so kinda excited but as for photoshop I got one favorite I did and took a bit but turned out lovely DeadPool pop art. Kinda was complicated at first but as I made progress it kept getting better and better make my own sigs and getting into sony vegas still learning on that one.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I make all my avatars and sigs with PS.