Epic Perfect World

Lifehunter on demon sin

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
ok so I was wondering why the demon version of lifehunter doesn't give attack rate as its supposed ?
Demon version reduces the target's Attack Rate by 65%.
>Demon version increases your Attack Rate by 25%. < 
demon sins sucked before patch and  nerfed by removing the R8 bonus stats after it why would you not give them the effect of lifehunter? how many good demon PVP sins we have on the server? Jawad ? ok maybe Dragon? who else??? demons have sad tidal only advantage they have is the stuns and you already gave sage sins 6seconds stun"cursed jail" so its just the teleport stun which is 5seconds..  I can't find the reason why you didn't improve demon sins like all classes were improved
keep thread clean I'm just suggesting something to balance demon sins with rest of classes
no hate

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
veri factored thread, veri factored post,veri factored sin. you have brain (shocked) and skill(even more) . i am KingCobra and i approve this topic gm pls.  :normal-1:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i think it description of skill was mistake/lie but idk and idc hehe

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
i think it description of skill was mistake/lie but idk and idc hehe
OMG PWI DEVS. my whole life was a lie.  :normal-12: :normal-14:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
  I can't find the reason why you didn't improve demon sins
"You cannot find the reason why I didn't improve"
I cannot find a reason why would I improve assassins. I don't know if you realize, but this skill was not "nerfed" by me at all.
The only issue with this skill is the fact that description was incorrectly translated by PWI workers.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=20996021&postcount=1

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
welp I didn't know that it was mistake/lie I've had asked some people that played the beta test and told me it was working good like that they all lie /close  :normal-13: