Epic Perfect World

2x Drops/Exp

Offline Trent

• Characters: Trenton
  • Faction: Fusion
2x Drops/exp for the the next few days for the patch would be nice.

But so would a 6 figure job.

And a pizza.

And SAO to come out with S2 already.

Anyways, that's all.
Sexiest barb on server

Disrupted

And a pizza.

Anyways, that's all.
YES S2 PLEASE FFS IM TIRED OF WAITING and yeah sure 2x maybe... but S2 > 2x >.<

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

And a pizza.

Anyways, that's all.

haha ;D

( But im always up for a few days of 2x )

Disrupted

haha ;D

( But im always up for a few days of 2x )
yeah but....... S2 is more important so Aga if you can pull some strings to get us an early release of it that'd be great..

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
S2?
but yea 2x will be nice

Disrupted

S2?
but yea 2x will be nice

Talking about SAO season 2 (Gunart Online) or w/e

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
SAO season 2 already did come out with its first epi .-. look online they already have English subs..

small edit: idc for 2x. Not really needed. This server has to much 2x as is. Lol

• : D

And a pizza.

Anyways, that's all.

x2 , Pizza , SAO = BEST LIFE EVER.  :monkey-14:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline dahher1

• Beginner
you know sao 2 is already out? well first episode, second will be saturday

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
you know sao 2 is already out? well first episode, second will be saturday
-Can't wait for it-  :tiger-14:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Didnt we just have 2x drops/exp?
i mean i wouldnt rly mind 2 days of 2x or so but idk seems too early. prices go nuts everytime and need quite a while to go back to normal.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
PLEASE NO 2x DROP
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
PLEASE NO 2x DROP
Seconded.

Why do you even need x2?

• : D
PLEASE NO 2x DROP

Yeeees, x2 drop. I want to lvl alts. :I
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You had enough 2x for 3-4 months, that dropped prices quite fine, more 2x would kill economy and ruin pk in general
Please, no. If u wanna pve u can do bh on many alts...it's no free-giving day.