Epic Perfect World

MORE EVENTS

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
do a better world boss full pk with good drops so people actually want it  :rolleyes:, And on vendetta they had hide and seek events still with rare items using hard hints and stuff i don't know just seems same old same old events and not really much good   >:D :)) ;D 8)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Will u get a single drop?? if its happening..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
More 2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5/6v6/10v10 events bro

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
More 2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5/6v6/10v10 events bro
yes dis bro gm

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
do a better world boss full pk with good drops so people actually want it  :rolleyes:, And on vendetta they had hide and seek events still with rare items using hard hints and stuff i don't know just seems same old same old events and not really much good   >:D :)) ;D 8)
I agree to.. I miss old events like H&S and classic trivia where you pm the gm the answer and such.

on a side note, Who cares about Vendetta anymore? .-.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
And now GMs will say they don't have time for so many events.
So remember they still humans and have needs. '-'
With more GMs or at least more online at once more events could be done + smth new not the same.
2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5,6v6,7v7,8v8
All same shit. Still a players vs players. Idk what happen to the "Hunger Games" event. o.o
From what I remember it was help once and after that not anymore.
Or the House of War? I think that WT was holding each Monday, players wanted it but it was at a not so good hour.
And if it would to look at the events threads a lot of em are pretty good but none holds em anymore.
There's still the event suggestion thread, everyone's free to give their ideas.

Other than that would be nice if GMs would have time to make a Trivia with more than 10 questions and 1 bonus since there's over 3.2k ( fb page's likes ) people playing this server and more would like to win it once. ( Like me... qq )
Could be not related, related, combined, idk.
Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:58 pm by Elyღ

cevans1290

Maybe a player should hold an event, or a few of them. Players play more than GM's, and some of us are willing to give up items / have them pay a small fee to play.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

funny that u made this thread...cuz i sent 2 messages to agatio(2days ago) about their being more events.

STILL NO REPLY

Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:14 pm by HellishKitty

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

All same shit. Still a players vs players. Idk what happen to the "Hunger Games" event. o.o
From what I remember it was help once and after that not anymore.

Because Surge is no longer a GM, and I haven't had time to organise to run it again with someone else. There were issues with it that I am not sure how to resolve just yet. It was only a trial event and needs to go back to the drawing board.

My main issue with events is that my timezone lies outside the peak times of the server, so while I may start to develop new events, it's hard for me to run them at a decent time for everyone.

I'll try to go through the old events and see what I can revive.

As for new events, I agree we could use some more. Although it is easier said than done. Particularly when people give us a hard time when things don't work out. But I digress.

I'm more of a PVE or Forum event person, I am not overly fond of PVP events and considered it was sufficiently covered by other GMs.
However, if there is a desire for more, I'll try to start developing some new ones. I love making new events, so I'll see what I can do. I've just been struggling to manage my job, GMing, university and personal life #firstworldproblems.

If anyone has an overwhelming desire to see a particular event, feel free to PM me to discuss it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Indulgence

:D
Because Surge is no longer a GM, and I haven't had time to organise to run it again with someone else. There were issues with it that I am not sure how to resolve just yet. It was only a trial event and needs to go back to the drawing board.

My main issue with events is that my timezone lies outside the peak times of the server, so while I may start to develop new events, it's hard for me to run them at a decent time for everyone.

I'll try to go through the old events and see what I can revive.

As for new events, I agree we could use some more. Although it is easier said than done. Particularly when people give us a hard time when things don't work out. But I digress.

I'm more of a PVE or Forum event person, I am not overly fond of PVP events and considered it was sufficiently covered by other GMs.
However, if there is a desire for more, I'll try to start developing some new ones. I love making new events, so I'll see what I can do. I've just been struggling to manage my job, GMing, university and personal life #firstworldproblems.

If anyone has an overwhelming desire to see a particular event, feel free to PM me to discuss it.

speaking of events what happened to the miss and mr. epw event?

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Make 6v6 to be once per week, what is this 1 6v6 per month useless

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
stop play game live life learn english dont stress make money make girls.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
more 6v6 7v7 please

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
there are some plans for events and there r some other news to be revealed in time. nothing can be revealed atm though...u guys iwll know when the time comes.

aboutt he pvp events, i dunno i been hosting them, i dunno why u ask for more, im not gonna host 6v6 everyday or anything, we prefer to a more selective variaty of events.

lets see i can reveal some stuff:

the hunger games - it will be started to be coded soon
ctf - once per week (wednesday)
gm dmg event - once per week (monday)
playoffs - once per day
keep away - will be coded soon to be available once again
1 on 1 with bets - once per day
6v6 - once per week (friday)
4v4 - once per week (thursday)
3v3 - once per week (tuesday)
2v2 - twice per week if i recall it

note that sometimes we simply are not available for such plans....i mean the plan is there but we are not able to do it.

we also decided to start using the Website for events, more precisily the Forum.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War

the hunger games - it will be started to be coded soon
ctf - once per week (wednesday)
gm dmg event - once per week (monday)
playoffs - once per day
keep away - will be coded soon to be available once again
1 on 1 with bets - once per day
6v6 - once per week (friday)
4v4 - once per week (thursday)
3v3 - once per week (tuesday)