Epic Perfect World

Is this Legitimate or is he a Hacker?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
As Steroids said, they are a reskin.

They are the same base stats as an R8 weapon, yet the cosmetic details (including the supposed requirements, e.g 300k rep) are made to look like R9.

This was a donation feature that was around before we had weapon fashion or wearable weapon skins. Before weapon fashion, weapons were manually altered to look like other weapons.

It's not a hack.

It is also nothing to do with 'pay to win' or 'GM involvement' so some people can get off their high horses.
It's an OLD DONATION OPTION for a purely COSMETIC item.

Edit: Didn't see Mage's or Night's replies, but OP wanted GM confirmation, so now they have three.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Good. That makes me really happy. lol I like this server because it's more fair than a lot of other ones.

Eternalagony

So basically this game is also a pay to win, like the original. I can donate a few thousand and get special items no one else can get? It's always money with these game owners. Don't know how to run a fair game.

Lol what?

cevans1290

Lol what?
That was before realized it was old skin, thought they paid to buy it as a r9 - thought it was the only person with it : most servers are as he described.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
All da cool people had em back in the day

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
So basically this game is also a pay to win, like the original. I can donate a few thousand and get special items no one else can get? It's always money with these game owners. Don't know how to run a fair game.

if you played pwi like you said you will know that those are not the stats of r9 ...... plz if you don't know don't even post things

how can it be sepcial item is like a weapon fashion OMG SO OP i can hiero bug all artifex ducks salvation xp ruthles and all other factions with my old wep reskin

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
if you played pwi like you said you will know that those are not the stats of r9 ...... plz if you don't know don't even post things

The same can be said to you. Stats can be anything on here. The GM's can change any stat on any weapon to fit the game to how they want it to be. So, quoting you, if you don't know don't even post things.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
The same can be said to you. Stats can be anything on here. The GM's can change any stat on any weapon to fit the game to how they want it to be. So, quoting you, if you don't know don't even post things.

then is not ranking 9... is called custom gear ....  and if you can't see the diference betewen reskin or r9 u recomend you in the best mode go back to to pwi

cevans1290

then is not ranking 9... is called custom gear ....  and if you can't see the diference betewen reskin or r9 u recomend you in the best mode go back to to pwi
It is rank 9, just rank 9 custom gear ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's just the r8 weapon with R8 STATS that has a different way of looking, nothing else, was a feature added be4 to keep the server up. It's just a way to avoid using weapon fash. Nothing else, he has no advantage using that, maybe a dis-advantage cause he can't reshape it no more.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
It is rank 9, just rank 9 custom gear ;)

If you change the base of r9 is not r9 anymore is change insta to custom gear can you think before post ? the onli thing that changes is the visual of the weapon but i think is so hard 4 some ppl to understand 1 basic thing

bvanharjr

Before anyone asks, I DO NOT PROMOTE OTHER SERVERS IN ANY WAY, FORM, OR FASHION POSSIBLE. Thank you for reading.

There isn't R9 here - period. ALL the items that make R9 were completely removed.

The R9 reskins you see were made from R8 gear using a function that is no longer available AS A COSMETIC CHANGE ONLY. NOTHING MORE.

THE R9 Ring is not even obtainable which is why you can't get the other R9 STOCK pieces that retail or CN provides.

So yeah. They're just OLD R9 reskins from R8 gear. Nothing more.

cevans1290

If you change the base of r9 is not r9 anymore is change insta to custom gear can you think before post ? the onli thing that changes is the visual of the weapon but i think is so hard 4 some ppl to understand 1 basic thing
I said custom. Read?

Offline Kia

Y'all need to calm down.  :-\

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Warsoul weapon. xD

(Nvm the stats, it was an alternative bow I used for GV since dragon bow purges >.<)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)