11:55am Central TMZ - 7/9/2014

Angler's Village    EPW-1

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I don't understand which part of that weapon you think is hacked. Is it the God of Frenzy? Or the triple dex? However, both are possible, rare but possible, on R8r daggers.

Disrupted

I don't understand which part of that weapon you think is hacked. Is it the God of Frenzy? Or the triple dex? However, both are possible, rare but possible, on R8r daggers.
The fact they are r9 daggers not r8r

Offline Rayiane

• Characters: Rayiane
  • Faction: Legendary
R9 don't exist? How in the heck does Xyle have R9 dags?

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
I would love an answer to this as well.

Offline Rayiane

Those are NOT R8r dags..those are R9 dags. 300k rep is not R8 that's R9

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Those are NOT R8r dags..those are R9 dags. 300k rep is not R8 that's R9

They are reskinned daggers, donation feature before, not possible anymore. It's an old weapon, that's all.

Offline Rayiane

They are reskinned daggers, donation feature before, not possible anymore. It's an old weapon, that's all.

Hmmmmm would still like a GM answer..R9 isn't available and therefore don't think those dags should even exist.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
So basically this game is also a pay to win, like the original. I can donate a few thousand and get special items no one else can get? It's always money with these game owners. Don't know how to run a fair game.

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
  • So long, space cowboy..
  • Characters: Herushei, TrueHeru
  • Faction: GodsArmy

Is that so? I'm going to have to have GM confirmation, I only started last month and I was told r9 was completely impossible. If it is just a reskin, it shouldn't have a 300,000rep. requirement listed.

cevans1290

The games first reskins, were weapons. There were R9 versions, needing the 300k Rep >but< r8 stats. Agatio did make the weap, but not roll it to those stats. if he did would be +20 dex per one

15-30$ skins were

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Those are Re-skinned daggers which were available for donations before the actual "weapon reskins" were introduced here.Its an r8 wep which is re skinned,nothing more.

P.s The person re-rolled the wep himself.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
So basically this game is also a pay to win, like the original. I can donate a few thousand and get special items no one else can get? It's always money with these game owners. Don't know how to run a fair game.
Not anymore. Donation only gets you gold, ID stone or Gender change now.

Is that so? I'm going to have to have GM confirmation, I only started last month and I was told r9 was completely impossible. If it is just a reskin, it shouldn't have a 300,000rep. requirement listed.
The "r9" dags on 2 sins are not actually r9 but only the skin. Same thing as the xmas skins Look like 1 thing but have the 150 stats. It was an option quite awhile ago to have custom reskins but sadly is no longer available
I dug that up, I'll dig up more.

Offline Rayiane

Interesting, thanks.