Epic Perfect World

Best match ever i saw

scatterer3

25* mins.

Fredio is inspired by Vookie. Fail player.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

scatterer3

...everything above 3-0 isn't interesting anymore. Seriously, Brasil losing 7-1... An ultra huge mistake with Scolari as their coach  :normal-20:. Who the ducking hell is Hulk? or Fred? is he ducking kidding me... My one legged grandpa is more accurate than them...

scatterer3

Offline Guardian

your life is dumb.
Then again, no.

scatterer3

Then again, no.

:normal-43:

why bother in first place.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
...everything above 3-0 isn't interesting anymore. Seriously, Brasil losing 7-1... An ultra huge mistake with Scolari as their coach  :normal-20:. Who the ducking hell is Hulk? or Fred? is he ducking kidding me... My one legged grandpa is more accurate than them...

i agree that scolari is a bad couch and fred is a very unskilled player but i disagree that hulk sucks he can get through 3 people and score great goals

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Dumb sport

football or soccer how you dumb ass americans call it is the best sport that exists in this planet unlike your catastrophic sports such as american football and baseball

Offline Guardian

football or soccer how you dumb ass americans call it is the best sport that exists in this planet unlike your catastrophic sports such as american football and baseball

So you assume that I'm American then?

Either way American football > soccer

Btw this should be under off-topic if I'm not wrong

scatterer3

i agree that scolari is a bad couch and fred is a very unskilled player but i disagree that hulk sucks he can get through 3 people and score great goals

Thanks to his physical strength... but still, if you compare him to Roberto Carlos for ex. his strength is worthless, the question if Brasil had a good team was answered today, Neymar did the job. That Guardians life must have been pretty sad to listen to.

Enjoy tomorrow the match between The Netherlands and Argentina and on Sunday the final match  :D.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Feel like this was the match....

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So you assume that I'm American then?

Either way American football > soccer

Btw this should be under off-topic if I'm not wrong

Maybe in Orion galaxy...Cuz world = football, USA = handegg. And FIFA > NFL since 1875, so thats just your opinion, not the reality. Stay off dis topic cuz doesnt matter for u, go to a handegg topic where u will find frends.

Well about the game, was a pure tactical problem, felipao(scollari), havent managed well the line-up as all we brazillians used to say to remove Fred and put william, then put more peoples at the middle camp, cuz at a certain point of the game, germany was using macro to score goals, but felipao doesnt heard us, and we took 7-1. Lucky we are factored 1st in story with 5 cups, but i feel ashamed...
Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:01 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Guardian

Maybe in Orion galaxy...Cuz world = football, USA = handegg. And FIFA > NFL since 1875, so thats just your opinion, not the reality. Stay off dis topic cuz doesnt matter for u, go to a handegg topic where u will find frends.

What the actual *** are you on about lol?

Did I ever state that my opinion was what everyone else thinks?

And either way whats your problem? You seem to be rather offended, didn't get enough sweets in you today? ;)