Epic Perfect World

Vurcko

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
The reason I told my wife to kick you OUT of the faction is all the damn stupid lies, excuses and begging, plus you called her a bish which is the same as Bitch soo welcome to my KOS I hope you enjoy the stay and Idc if you tell your butt buddys, if some other faction get's you I feel sorry for them Indeed I do, have to listen to your rumblings beggings lies and excuses.

you bitch and cry about (I don't want to do base quests) guess what? that's not yours to make because we told you it's our rules if you don't follow them? you will be kicked the hell out of here and thats what happend and sure you did done base quests and add people to the faction but that does not make you special or give orders like you are some leader or king, we got sick and tired of the crap you spew.

every damn faction has rules that you must Obey by, I sure hope in the future when you gain more exp you would learn this which I doubt.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

-Oxymoronic

The reason I told my wife to kick you OUT of the faction is all the damn stupid lies, excuses and begging, plus you called her a bish which is the same as Bitch soo welcome to my KOS I hope you enjoy the stay and Idc if you tell your butt buddys, if some other faction get's you I feel sorry for them Indeed I do, have to listen to your rumblings beggings lies and excuses.

you bitch and cry about (I don't want to do base quests) guess what? that's not yours to make because we told you it's our rules if you don't follow them? you will be kicked the hell out of here and thats what happend and sure you did done base quests and add people to the faction but that does not make you special or give orders like you are some leader or king, we got sick and tired of the crap you spew.

every damn faction has rules that you must Obey by, I sure hope in the future when you gain more exp you would learn this which I doubt.

10/10. Would tell this story to my children again.

Eternalagony

:-X Cool story bro, tell it again.

cevans1290

lol..totally needed, so hard to pm! Like omg feels

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Man if someone sent me this to via email, Facebook, Skype and text message... I would feel scared for my life! "KOS FOR LIFE"  I feel the shivers in me booty.

banish
Essence

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
that was way too depressing :((,

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Wtf man this shit about

Sab

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Nice vid,nice music, factor player i enjoyed watching  :tiger-4:

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ahahaha sir are you 0K???????

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-14: I can't wait for Agation to add in game mail with next patch.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
:normal-14: I can't wait for Agation to add in game mail with next patch.
Yes plis  :normal-12:

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir