Epic Perfect World

Why rank 8 is so rigged

Offline iRuler

it's not rigged at all its all about lucks, also there is a thread about possibilities and chances of getting certain stats. its round 1 to 8 percent of getting them stats. moving on from that I wish i could transfer all of the stats from my wizz to my psy :(. with my wizz i wass able to get x3 CT on my gear with 2 to 3 rolls while some people on wc  said 300 or more and they still haven't go it, i've never EVer donated before.

#MENTALISTA FTW

Offline badapple504

Remember I said so in the next 3 months this server gone be dead...

Offline badapple504

Donation history
Total donated amount: 2202 USD, 0 EUR
When donating on different accounts, please stick to one e-mail if possible for maximum bonus.
Over the months I played and left game since server been up...

scatterer3

I pray to Mentalista. Therefore, I get good stats on r8.

So this is why Mentalista can't get a 30+ ATK level weapon for himself?  >:(

Vegas

with my wizz i wass able to get x3 CT on my gear with 2 to 3 rolls

You mean 3x casting on 1 piece of gear?  ???

Vegas

Farming on a lot of alts -> 1mil+ ec
If u donate u just speed up things, still, acquirable in game, no need for drama

Honestly I don't feel like making 100000000 chars just to abuse morai. I got double ct top and boots pretty easy but I wasted like 1500 tries on pants and still don't have them so I just gave up. I could borrow alts to abuse morai again but it's so ***ing boring and everytime I'm done reshaping I feel like smashing my keyboard because I never get anything good

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I have the same feeling, dw, idea is, since morai is only 3h/week....+2h to pick up rewards..considering that's the only pve i lately do, doesn't look so lame, u know

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Remember I said so in the next 3 months this server gone be dead...

Funny thing is ppl have been saying this for years and OH LOOK 2.5yrs and still going strong. GL in your future endeavors
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
its not rigged its just luck. Do morai event every week.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Odds are low for a psy 30+ attack wep just bad luck or hasn't updated he's gotten one o;

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
Farming on a lot of alts -> 1mil+ ec
If u donate u just speed up things, still, acquirable in game, no need for drama

^ this, plus if you have great friends to help that also works and doing BH and quests that reward you with ec or do that Goskiki (however you spell it) one time quest on all alts for ec.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i personally miss when it was just dragon armor XD i only wear a few pieces of r8 gear tho
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
i expected this to be an answer since you used is before the subject in your title, but turns out it's just another cry thread and your arguments are as bad as your grammar  :police:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Tbh, he only cared about getting a good defense weapon before attack. Atk level weap is optional for him, since his playstyle is centered around having abnormally high pdmg reduction and defense for a psy + good defense weap = "camp black", as he would call it.  He's probably getting atk lvl to start killing arcanes

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
i expected this to be an answer since you used is before the subject in your title, but turns out it's just another cry thread and your arguments are as bad as your grammar  :police:
^
This sums up this whole thread.