Epic Perfect World

Unrelenting Sacred Stone

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Alright, so as the title says, this thread is about the Unrelenting Sacred Stone.
The problem about it it's that the duration of the effect is way too small to be used in any possible way other than suiciding yourself. I (as a seeker) could use that effect (increased phy. atk. , decreased pdef) in my advantage since I can transfer the debuff, but also risk alot when using it(just like the extreme stone was).
Since 1.5 some classes are way harder to kill due to so many more ways of being tankier, and this would really aid seekers since the extreme fury stone was removed anyways. (not like there are alot of decent aps seekers)
The point is increasing the duration of it's effect, because by the time it procs and I get to transfer it to my opponent, I have like 2 seconds left of the debuff, which is really a waste of time switching through 2-3 pairs of dual edges, def sword, gof sword.
I don't want to see people with half brain commenting on this since flaming comments will be removed imediately.
If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk at all.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Good point i personally agreed this topic!!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Good point  i agree with u

scatterer3

Alright, so as the title says, this thread is about the Unrelenting Sacred Stone.
The problem about it it's that the duration of the effect is way too small to be used in any possible way other than suiciding yourself. I (as a seeker) could use that effect (increased phy. atk. , decreased pdef) in my advantage since I can transfer the debuff, but also risk alot when using it(just like the extreme stone was).
Since 1.5 some classes are way harder to kill due to so many more ways of being tankier, and this would really aid seekers since the extreme fury stone was removed anyways. (not like there are alot of decent aps seekers)
The point is increasing the duration of it's effect, because by the time it procs and I get to transfer it to my opponent, I have like 2 seconds left of the debuff, which is really a waste of time switching through 2-3 pairs of dual edges, def sword, gof sword.
I don't want to see people with half brain commenting on this since flaming comments will be removed imediately.
If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk at all.

I agree with you Verm.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i think this is a bad thread because im best seeker my seeker name is Camron

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
I agree with you Verm.
Now if agatio would agree to it too, it would be wonderfull

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
that gonna increase the challenge vs seekers, so +1.
 :monkey-35: :monkey-35: bro go log female seeker and make mared in saddier maddest <3

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I'll agree with my brother Vermilion even tho I don't know what's going on.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
[10:29:28 PM] Andrei: bump and +1 pls

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 i agree with you.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Any opinion from agatio or????????????

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 and increase the debuff duration its okay if the attack one buff goes back down ...or bring back the old stone............and why is this thread dying...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I didn't have enough time and I didn't want to delay patch anymore, but it will look into it. It's just a server side setting, so shouldn't be issue.