Epic Perfect World

Best veno pets?

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I still see venos use owl and drake pets.
Do they have higher attack than the monkey king and by how much?
What are owl and drakes' inherited stats if they have any and can they get any mood skills?
Just want to know before I start putting fac base pet scrolls in pets.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Once you get them to level 150 and evolve them, they should be the same(their attack and such),only thing different is the skills they get and the level of those skills.(Implying to the new skills you get when you evolve your pet).  :-X

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
I don't know about the drake, but owl's attack is higher than war avatar's. It's good for raw damage dealing, when you are not lacking CC that war avatar provides. If you are not going to 1v1, just go for war avatar as it is superior in mass pk. Use owl as a secondary pet if you got resources to polish its stats.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
but now owl and drake can be taught the monkey king's rule the world and heavy load, stun locking isn't a problem anymore for owl and drake.

so far only advantage I see over owl and drake is monkey king being able to go everywhere.

can anyone post a screenshot of the owl's
inherited stats
mood list if it has any is it same list as monkey?
can owl learn spirit/pet stealth?

Does owl and drake have monkey kings Combat Saint exclusive skill?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
but now owl and drake can be taught the monkey king's rule the world and heavy load, stun locking isn't a problem anymore for owl and drake.

so far only advantage I see over owl and drake is monkey king being able to go everywhere.

can anyone post a screenshot of the owl's
inherited stats
mood list if it has any is it same list as monkey?
can owl learn spirit/pet stealth?

Does owl and drake have monkey kings Combat Saint exclusive skill?

Combat Saint is still exclusive to the monkey. Owl can learn spirit/antistun/untarget (Not too sure on exact combinations that they come in). Ive found that the owl does overall more damage when comparing bleeds. I personally prefer the owl over the monkey due to me finding that the monkey takes longer to go into the air when attacking people and it glitches for me ~50% of the time.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
my drake buffed has like 32k hp.. i will screenie for proof in awhile if i dont forget T.T i prefer them over the monkey or harpy
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
TY for responses, I'm thinking of getting owl.
It has a exclusive skill and what is it?
Can it get mood Subtle tidal+damage reduction?
Not to be extra but a full screen shot list of moods the owl can get will be perfect ima try hard when it comes to veno pets.

Update:
I've asked in game, owl cant get tidal and damage reduction together
its exclusive skill sucks ass
and I will need to learn it hp buff unlike monkey.
I'll not be getting owl I'll keep monkey king.  ^-^
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:19 pm by TJTLegend