Epic Perfect World

Blademaster.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Wr is most complex class in pw along with assassin.

Insanity

Wr is most complex class in pw along with assassin.
wr easy class bro

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Try 1v1ing on one.
well i did vs a lot of wr`s , dph and aps, and i winered most of fights :normal-3: :normal-1:

yunie1

well i did vs a lot of wr`s , dph and aps, and i winered most of fights :normal-3: :normal-1:

Try 1v1ing on one.

Not against.  :-X

-Oxymoronic

He meant you go play wr.  :rolleyes:

Zirkon

Question 1:
What is better for solo Pk? Demon/Sage? And why.
* Demon Increses the stun of Drake Bash towards 7.5 seconds/ HF is Much Better.

Question 2:
Are bm's hard to play?
No they are not, But only way a bm can defeat another class is through stun locking, You need to master the stun lock.
Question 3:
Are aps bm's good?
Yes Only in 1vs1 though, in mass pk bms shouldn't aps they should crowd control through dropping stuns on large groups and dropping hfs time to time so the DDs can take the opponents down.

In 1vs1 BMs Should Use their Dragon gear to get Necessary aps and the dmg , in Mass PvP u need the Rank 8 set to survive and Do your Supporting Role Correctly :)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Lol XDDDDDDDDDDDDD stun lock is easy!!!!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Warriors in mass pk go full vitality and stun people. If you know what you're doing, dark warrior is better. But if you're new to BMs/lazy, sage might be better.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
^ Story of my life.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline 2

• Old Player
Try 1v1ing on one.

^this. no one here can say how easy/hard bm is to play until you've played on a Bm for yourself. if you are some random 24/7 veno player from 2007 PW-MY, you have no word here. i'm a 24/7 barb player, but although i'm decent and still a few things left to almost-perfect my barb gameplay, learning how to play BM well and making a challenging fight was probably the hardest thing i've ever figured out in PW. countless days of coming home from school, 1v1ing my alts on various 1.3 servers and test servers for 30 minutes, figuring out how to do glitches and making a stunlock was what made up most of my PW gameplay. it's the most skilled class you can ever play in this game. your skill in BM will transfer 100% throughout different versions of the game. if you learn how to stun lock with your 100% chance stuns with little to no gap in between which renders your enemy useless / makes them use up survival skills ALL WHILE SWITCHING THROUGH THE WEAPONS NEEDED TO USE THESE SKILLS AND DEAL DAMAGE, you are decent at bm. learn how to out leap certain skills (for example, leaping out of a lion roar, meteor), timing antistun to make your opponent waste their stuns in the little time that you have out of a stunlock, learning how to time your back-up stuns / seals to fill up the gap between the 100% stuns cooldowns, abnd learning how to cancel certain skills when you see your opponent has tried to counter it, then you're really good at bm. hit a stunlock for more than 3 minutes using STUNS ALONE, you  if you are an occult BM, you have found a way to compensate for the inability to carry out the said process, which means you are not playing that well (although it's a good beginner's step). only rely on genie for survivability / evasion of procs and damage amping, not for disabling your opponent.

btw go demon culti lel

Offline ☆Seeya☆

• Devastation Perfect World 1.3.8 legend
  • Characters: TinkiWinki/☆Seeya☆
  • Faction: Artifex / ☆Chaos
^this. no one here can say how easy/hard bm is to play until you've played on a Bm for yourself. if you are some random 24/7 veno player from 2007 PW-MY, you have no word here. i'm a 24/7 barb player, but although i'm decent and still a few things left to almost-perfect my barb gameplay, learning how to play BM well and making a challenging fight was probably the hardest thing i've ever figured out in PW. countless days of coming home from school, 1v1ing my alts on various 1.3 servers and test servers for 30 minutes, figuring out how to do glitches and making a stunlock was what made up most of my PW gameplay. it's the most skilled class you can ever play in this game. your skill in BM will transfer 100% throughout different versions of the game. if you learn how to stun lock with your 100% chance stuns with little to no gap in between which renders your enemy useless / makes them use up survival skills ALL WHILE SWITCHING THROUGH THE WEAPONS NEEDED TO USE THESE SKILLS AND DEAL DAMAGE, you are decent at bm. learn how to out leap certain skills (for example, leaping out of a lion roar, meteor), timing antistun to make your opponent waste their stuns in the little time that you have out of a stunlock, learning how to time your back-up stuns / seals to fill up the gap between the 100% stuns cooldowns, abnd learning how to cancel certain skills when you see your opponent has tried to counter it, then you're really good at bm. hit a stunlock for more than 3 minutes using STUNS ALONE, you  if you are an occult BM, you have found a way to compensate for the inability to carry out the said process, which means you are not playing that well (although it's a good beginner's step). only rely on genie for survivability / evasion of procs and damage amping, not for disabling your opponent.

btw go demon culti lel

sage culti best '-'

• : D
sage culti best '-'

Yeeea . ._.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *