Epic Perfect World

Blademaster.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hey guys,

My bm is level 148 now and i have a few question about "Blademasters".

Question 1:
What is better for solo Pk? Demon/Sage? And why.

Question 2:
Are bm's hard to play?

Question 3:
Are aps bm's good?

Thanks for answering in advance.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Blademaster = DEMON
Wizard = DEMON
Archer = SAGE
Cleric = SAGE
Barbarians = DEMON
Venomancers = DEMON
Psychic = SAGE
Assassin =  SAGE
Seekers = SAGE
Mystic = Stay at 79 culti, you only need F1+F2 to drop peoples.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Most BM's are demon from my experience, since they have better defense abilities and better stuns along with more aps. They arent too hard to play, but mastering stunlock can be tricky, takes really good timing. Some complain bout BM having low damage output, but they can debuff enemies nicely so that helps. And yes, aps BM is good, does nice damage overall, especially if u use a pill to back it up. DPH does good damage as well against arcanes. But most BM's go aps in 1v1.

cevans1290

Hey guys,

My bm is level 148 now and i have a few question about "Blademasters".

Question 1:

Question 2:
Are bm's hard to play?

Question 3:
Are aps bm's good?

Thanks for answering in advance.
I don't BM Much, but Demon I think. HF is better with demon too, I think xD Idk.
2(No
3(Yes. Do HF, swap to claws.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Most BM's are demon from my experience, since they have better defense abilities and better stuns along with more aps. They arent too hard to play, but mastering stunlock can be tricky, takes really good timing. Some complain bout BM having low damage output, but they can debuff enemies nicely so that helps. And yes, aps BM is good, does nice damage overall, especially if u use a pill to back it up. DPH does good damage as well against arcanes. But most BM's go aps in 1v1.
This was usefull. Thanks! ^^

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
wr is the hardest class to play, just sayin'

-Oxymoronic

2(No

Wrs are probably the hardest class to play lol.  ???

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
2(No
3(Yes. Do HF, swap to claws.
Well that made me laugh a little.

Question 1:
As of the arrival of New Horizon's or w.e, demon warriors will be the better choice in terms of about everything. (Offence, Defence, CHI management, CC durations)

Question 2:
Are bm's hard to play?
The class itself isn't really hard but it revolves around using a lot of different kinds of weapons as well as switching gear and genies for different situations.
Meaning you will be using different equipment depending on what class you're facing as well as different gear for mass pk.
As for 1vs1's its one of the more "complex" classes to play since it doesn't necessarily have the same rotation in terms of skills, for every class like the others can mostly get away with.
But in terms of knowing what to do and when to do it, it's probably the hardest class out of them all...
So if your goal is to "master" the class, you're gonna be in for a sour treat because it ain't "easy" and you need to be fast... really fast.

Question 3:
Are aps bm's good?
It does fine versus any class if you know how to play it.
As Vindex said it does a fair amount of damage to every single class but as for the more tanky classes you will be looking in to using wood pills or something similar.
From my own experience you will have some issues with magic classes that tend to crit a lot if you're gonna be using APS gear versus them since their damage can become ridiculous.
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 02:58 pm by Guardian

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Well that made me laugh a little.
As of the arrival of the new patch, demon warriors will be the better choice in terms of about everything. (Offence, Defence, CHI management, CC durations)
The class itself isn't really hard but it revolves around using a lot of different kinds of weapons as well as switching gear and genies for different situations.
Meaning you will be using different equipment depending on what class you're facing as well as different gear for mass pk.
As for 1vs1's its one of the more "complex" classes to play since it doesn't necessarily have the same rotation in terms of skills, for every class like the others can mostly get away with.
But in terms of knowing what to do and when to do it, it's probably the hardest class out of them all...
So if your goal is to "master" the class, you're gonna be in for a sour treat because it ain't "easy" and you need to be fast... really fast.

It does fine versus any class if you know how to play it.
As Vindex said it does a fair amount of damage to every single class but as for the more tanky classes you will be looking in to using wood pills or something similar.
From my own experience you will have some issues with magic classes that tend to crit a lot if you're gonna be using APS gear versus them since their damage can become ridiculous.

This was good and usefull.
I think i know now how to look at a bm. They're not easy to play i guess after i read comments. So i will do my best to master it.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Blademaster = DEMON
Wizard = DEMON
Archer = SAGE
Cleric = SAGE
Barbarians = DEMON
Venomancers = DEMON
Psychic = SAGE
Assassin =  SAGE
Seekers = SAGE
I disagree with half of it.
Mostly this. ^

BM isn't that hard you just have to get used with switching 102356654323 weapons. :|   

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
I disagree with half of it.
Mostly this. ^

BM isn't that hard you just have to get used with switching 102356654323 weapons. :|   
That many? D:

jk.

Blademaster = DEMON
Wizard = DEMON
Archer = SAGE
Cleric = SAGE
Barbarians = DEMON
Venomancers = DEMON
Psychic = SAGE
Assassin =  SAGE
Seekers = SAGE
Archer can be both.
Barb can be both.
Assassin can be both.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
holy wr legendary class.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
well most bm's are demon
i dont rly think they hard to play
well aps is good only for 1vs1, but if u mass pk u need get gears for it xD

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Many ppls suggest already, but as a bm u need to change ur perspective as good stun locker for player vs player, and as a mass pk my suggest go vit mode aoe, roar of pride, hf, and aoe, u can survive long time and need to learn 'buddha guard' that skill,
as a bm, stun lock + switching are main speciality,and last in mass pk ur role is too much effective !!

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
i dont rly think they hard to play
Try 1v1ing on one.