• Faction: ; 3
//late

:pig-1: Happy bday woman

4-0 lozer

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination

• : D
Happy Birthday!  :pig-23: :normal-23: :monkey-23: :tiger-23:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Zilara

Happy birthday  :pig-23: :pig-23:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Happy birthday, enjoy your day at Diagon Alley in Florida with Harry Potter.