Epic Perfect World

PVP Suggestion

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Better solution would be to make the cooldown longer not that seal bullshit, that's just a dumb idea.  My pvp suggestion would be make world bosses worth something so that guilds have something to fight over instead of just random PvP every day.

ok make bosses drop 30 event tokens everybody will do wolrd boss now

That is the point. its more an endurance test than anything. Long drawn out and gets boring. Is nothing to laugh at on it. Most people have lives. No time for 3 hr signet wars.

like sab said i don't want to lol on this post cuz i rlly want to make sig wars stop because they piss me off but from saying that is kinda funny XD anyways  a bit more of cd wuld be nice or to don't get interupt by stupid mobs ¬¬

Perhaps increasing cd time of signets would improve the situation a bit.

On a side note, I find that pk nowadays largely depends on signets, number, and meatshields..And signets enable meatshields to return to battlefield very quick. When there are many meatshields who keep coming back immediately after death, the cc will be endless and it will be an almost-guaranteed-win position.

so who ever wins the 1 push win all the pk with that idea bro
Cooldown longer? That would just mean give marshal to another in guild they sig. Or if not long enough 6 people can guild signet.
The best way is making signets harder/more expensive to obtain, i.e only obtainable using supply tokens or ec...
This would make signets more expensive, and thus discouraging people to spam/abuse it.

On the other hand, it would encourage people do pve if they find signets important in pvp.
Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:09 am by IDuKnow

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
The best way is making signets harder/more expensive to obtain, i.e only obtainable using supply tokens or ec...
This would make signets more expensive, and thus discouraging people to spam/abuse it.

On the other hand, it would encourage people do pve if they find signets important in pvp.

That'd kinda be a waste of EC and ST mainly cause we spend it on our endgame gear. To be honest yea it is a signet war as well as a patience test cause basically both sides fight until 1 side says screw it ain't got time for this. Only thing I'd +1 to is pedro not letting noki sig.....cause .....no...just no...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
That'd kinda be a waste of EC and ST mainly cause we spend it on our endgame gear. To be honest yea it is a signet war as well as a patience test cause basically both sides fight until 1 side says screw it ain't got time for this. Only thing I'd +1 to is pedro not letting noki sig.....cause .....no...just no...

????????????????  boy when i found the pk today you were are all going crazy but what happend  did we won -.- or no -.-

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
????????????????  boy when i found the pk today you were are all crying to find pk i did and we won -.-

WOMAN YOU MADE US FIGHT 20VS SPARTA GET THE FK OUT

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
WOMAN YOU MADE US FIGHT 20VS SPARTA GET THE FK OUT

did we won or not ?!?!?!?!?! i mean leonidas(me) trusted in the other 299 soildes that he had and i trust on you guys ( jajajajaja im horrible liar) but some times the yolo sparta mode is fun and you can't say no to that impulse XD

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
Signets are fine, seeing as how most of the outspoken players suggesting an alternative are all members of the same guild, perhaps signets are not what is to blame for the lackluster PK?

That is the point. its more an endurance test than anything. Long drawn out and gets boring. Is nothing to laugh at on it. Most people have lives. No time for 3 hr signet wars.

Limiting the already small window of time decent PK occurs seems to be counter productive.  Ultimately signets are a small factor in the grand scheme of things, and if your only gripe is that "you have a life" nothing is forcing you to keep playing.  If you want a different outcome regarding PK, then you should shift your focus elsewhere.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'm one of those meatshields that needs that faction signet in the middle of pk. -1

Offline Grove

• Beginner
  • Faction: Artifex
Signets are fine, seeing as how most of the outspoken players suggesting an alternative are all members of the same guild, perhaps signets are not what is to blame for the lackluster PK?

Limiting the already small window of time decent PK occurs seems to be counter productive.  Ultimately signets are a small factor in the grand scheme of things, and if your only gripe is that "you have a life" nothing is forcing you to keep playing.  If you want a different outcome regarding PK, then you should shift your focus elsewhere.

looool +

Offline Kia

Pretty much this.

Tuesdays DT has shown that signets make only a small difference.

Xpendable should stop making such suggestions just because they couldn't win PK for 10 days after "being back".

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
There been other tries of changing signets, by removing or setting a cd, still, rejected and closed. Same story here. -1.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Ohhh shut the .... up with your +'s.

Prolly if that happens, then you amateurs will start crying about that also and then want signets back.
For me joke suggestion.
No faction signets = no dumb ppl in guild, who are accepting my signets.

Most people have lives. No time for 3 hr signet wars.
That's the players fault, if can't choose rl over a game.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Is this guy mad he lost pk, or just retarded LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The only reason you stay at pk yesterday for more than 20 min was coz your signet spam 100 meters back every 30 seconds. Was boring.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I will laugh now afk.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Is this guy mad he lost pk, or just retarded LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The only reason you stay at pk yesterday for more than 20 min was coz your signet spam 100 meters back every 30 seconds. Was boring.
The only reason you kept comming back for 1h after you got wiped easily everytime was because of signets. Now sit down where you belong.
i feel like i'm dead