Epic Perfect World

Scammer SayMyNAME (Be Aware)

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
this is not scam

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Anyway, it's really low of the leader to do this but if no one joins the faction, he doesn't get any DS. Also, most people just leave faction after getting DS anyway. There's no loyalty either way.

[shadow=red,left]This^[/shadow]

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
this leader earning ec by using guild DS LOL ? better to disband hahaha bad leader , lier .

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Join Rawr, the only faction where you can be sure leader will never scam you

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i fell like even if you are in big guilds some leaders don't give dt neck COF COF x.

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
He isn't a scammer, just a lazy person who's using your gullibility as a way of getting more EC. There was another faction that did this (/\... don't remember the name now)

Anyway, it's really low of the leader to do this but if no one joins the faction, he doesn't get any DS. Also, most people just leave faction after getting DS anyway. There's no loyalty either way.
That's not completely true. Its a symbol of loyalty to me ;-; I've been in Hellions since December and when we finally got to do DS, I was given the first one ??? ^.^ and I still am in Hellions today :D
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Yeah, he's a real dick, but not really a scammer. There's nothing that could be done about him. He didn't break any rules.

I'm more concerned with why you guys even stay in that faction... ._.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Yeah, he's a real dick, but not really a scammer. There's nothing that could be done about him. He didn't break any rules.

I'm more concerned with why you guys even stay in that faction... ._.

aw q sleep back a aslep gnn gn mba ck gn slee[p is back

wereeheh e wheree have su   u  sg gn sleep been slepting sleep aw :normal-48:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
That's not completely true. Its a symbol of loyalty to me ;-; I've been in Hellions since December and when we finally got to do DS, I was given the first one ??? ^.^ and I still am in Hellions today :D
I said most lol. There are true loyals of course. But (I speak from experience) most people that join, or want to join, ask about DS. How to get it? How much merit? etc. And, sometimes, someone who you trust leaves after getting the neck. It's sad but there really is no way around it.

Offline Sly_Man

not really a rule to give out the DS it's just the respect of the leader that he/she chooses to give it out to whomever.

Not really a rule??? Ok, YOU go to that faction and do DS Event and Base Quests.

Yes, it is not OK to come just for DS, then leave.
But it is already easy to solve: DS given to those who are longer in faction.

I was leader, and I was taking notes who came first and who received DS already.
Leader probably already hates taking notes in his classroom and avoids notes at home.

Merit has nothing to do with it, unless you are pretending to be in PWI and
force people to do base dailies or the base will dissolve.
Bull sh*t.
Base doesn't deteriorate here.
Big thanks for that, Aga !!!

~~~~~

Kath, thanks for warning us.

To avoid factions where poor leader suffers from Dictator Complex.

Wrong way to cure their low self-esteem, because those kids this way
only push people away and in the long run make things even worse.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
this is not a scam but more like awareness thread thanks for the info kath.. but unfortunately i don't think even awareness resolves the issue for rotten people are brainy people who spend their intelligence on cr_p.. with identity stone cheap and guild base formation cheap these people will continue to rot all the way in their life :(

but there are good factions in epic plenty of them.. some big ones some small ones with great leaders.. hope u and others in such factions move out and find yourselves a better faction..

I know this doesn't breaks any rules but wish there was some kind of warning issued to stop people from abusing such loopholes in game.. for a better community online shall also promote a better community in real life (not something to happen within a day.. but slowly cultivates positivity into future.. give it a thought)

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Its quiet simple.

Telling his guildies you can have DS once you mean these requirement ie 10k merit and kicking from guild as they hit 9k merit.
It's a scam plain and simple as they set out to scam their guild mates, ie by dishonest means and gaining from their trusting nature.

But he isn't breaking any rules, just clearly set out to scam people.

Offline Ormin

Unfortunately, GM's have nothing to investigate.
There is no way to make idiot-proof rules.

The only cure is to leave the idiot alone in his own guild and warn people about him.

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
The guild is dead. Active members left, the leader also left (but his toon remained as leader) after finding out he cannot kick those with high merits instantly. :3
I'm assuming OP is the director of the faction, that's why she's upset. (she also left already)