ily <3 c:

wasn't worrying :tiger-37:

:tiger-9: :tiger-8: :pig-48:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Sir Shall Lord Subzero Rip your head out with ur spine and freeze yo body and smash it to into a million fragments with your severed head???

Death To Scorpion HAHAHAHAH

IM jking Btw

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
I want to be frend wif u  :(

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi people of the interwebs. My name's Violet and I want some freaking friends. XD Well like I said, my name is Violet, I'm 17, but I don't mind hanging out with older people if you don't complain about my age. I'm an artist, I usually prefer to draw anime when I draw. I play EPW, obviously (XD). League of Legends and YGO pro. On YGO I use a harpie deck, if anyone would like to duel. I refuse to fight lightsworm decks though. D:

I watch anime a lot and having a friend who would talk about anime with me without saying spoilers would be great. I've watched Mermaid Melody, Code geass, Fairy tail, One piece, The pet girl of sukarasou or whatever xD, Yamata's first time, Attack on Titan. A lot of other anime's too. OH YEAH Date a live 1 and two. People who enjoy to cosplay are awesome. I want to cosplay Mikasa Akerman, Naruko, Vi from LoL and a few others. I've already cosplayed Jinx but then again so has half the female populations. xD

I'm usually perverted but in a joking way, I'm usually not hitting on people. So someone who doesn't care about that and won't take it as I wanna fck you is great.

I'm bi, but if you're a girl it doesn't mean I like you. I can still be friends with a girl even while being bi.

I'm not the best player on EPW yet and I'm not even level 150, though I will get better. c:

Btw my Skype is jacqueline121298

I'm usually perverted but in a joking way, I'm usually not hitting on people. So someone who doesn't care about that and won't take it as I wanna fck you is great.

won't take it as I wanna fck you is great.

won't take it as I wanna fck you is great.

Wrong place to look for it. Well im not gonna be your friend cause im not playing hard anymore only 20 mins a day, but good luck with the friendship here.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Wrong place to look for it. Well im not gonna be your friend cause im not playing hard anymore only 20 mins a day, but good luck with the friendship here.

Um....are you feeling okay?
Cause that actually seemed like a reasonably normal response.

But welcome to OP anyway, hope you enjoy EPW.
If you need any assistance or company at all, drop into the Support chat in game.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Um....are you feeling okay?

Has he ever really been ok?

I'm joking Ment, aw.

Or not.

HA.

Btw, welcome.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Has he ever really been ok?

I'm joking Ment, aw.

Or not.

HA.

Btw, welcome.

Doesnt need to say welcome lel, 20 mins per day is like, dont play...I dont even use my teles anymore, i just enter kill some mobs and leave D;

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Doesnt need to say welcome lel, 20 mins per day is like, dont play...I dont even use my teles anymore, i just enter kill some mobs and leave D;

The welcome was the only thing in the post that wasn't referred to you D:
Are you some kind of special genious?  :pig-23: :normal-48:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Bro are you alt/sister of Xaros

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
The welcome was the only thing in the post that wasn't referred to you D:
Are you some kind of special genious?  :pig-23: :normal-48:

Yep i dumbed now, i just forgot that dis is a welcome post.  :-[

Offline milco342

Welcome dont trust Steroids biggest hoe im EPW 1000x wife's a day :o
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
MMh, you are pretty common to me.. am 18 tho :D and i'm an art student

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
welcome to the jungle, remember don't feed the animals and keep all body parts inside the car at all times
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
welcome to the jungle, remember don't feed the animals and keep all body parts inside the car at all times

^
yeaaaaa

and don't even think about feeding one tall, ugly chimp

he's too aggressive :tiger-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader