Epic Perfect World

Friends. QQ

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
dis girl omg my twin

srsly fairy tail? kyaa gray-sama
mermaid melody? omg omg omg i luv hanon ok and and i know all of da songs too (veri few people i know who like mermaid melody)

u will be my 100% twin if u like yaoi

oh and

welcome to epw :-[

u won't lav me any moa :'(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Welcome to EPW!!
hi i'm salim, location invalid, profession animation, irl boxer,
i will be ur frend?? omg damn...
if u need any suggest drawing feel free to pm me....shh :))
Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:23 pm by Salim

• : D
Omg omg, Welcome to EPW  :monkey-23: aaaand, you can always PM me to talk :3 . You`re like my twin O: , except the bi part ... :pig-16: :tiger-16:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

cevans1290

Alone_One. Pm me in-game, I sent skype c;

I'll be afk next few hours but yeah ;o Will add chu and help. I end-game assassin.

Btw you qt.

I jelly.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Welcome i guess.  :normal-17:

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :tiger-40: Welcome  :P

:'( hey  i whant some new Friends  toooo  :'(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Welcome  :tiger-36:
Im sure you will meet some awesome people here.

Have fun and enjoy your stay  :tiger-4:

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Welcome xD Hope you will enjoy one of many hellholes of the internet, full of idiots and trashtalkers xD But not everyone is like that.
Just a tip before you join a guild: Don't join Artifex or Xpendables. Arti does gang and trashtalk, Xpen more fair PK but way more trashtalk than arti.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

cevans1290

Welcome xD Hope you will enjoy one of many hellholes of the internet, full of idiots and trashtalkers xD But not everyone is like that.
Just a tip before you join a guild: Don't join Artifex or Xpendables. Arti does gang and trashtalk, Xpen more fair PK but way more trashtalk than arti.
Join Duckies<3 I will soon. Need ws and ds i cri.

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
Join Duckies<3 I will soon. Need ws and ds i cri.
Whoa whoa whoa Sir When I Get back on pm me u know who I am im a bm on ur fl im the older brother btw

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
Hi people of the interwebs. My name's Violet and I want some freaking friends. XD Well like I said, my name is Violet, I'm 17, but I don't mind hanging out with older people if you don't complain about my age. I'm an artist, I usually prefer to draw anime when I draw. I play EPW, obviously (XD). League of Legends and YGO pro. On YGO I use a harpie deck, if anyone would like to duel. I refuse to fight lightsworm decks though. D:

I watch anime a lot and having a friend who would talk about anime with me without saying spoilers would be great. I've watched Mermaid Melody, Code geass, Fairy tail, One piece, The pet girl of sukarasou or whatever xD, Yamata's first time, Attack on Titan. A lot of other anime's too. OH YEAH Date a live 1 and two. People who enjoy to cosplay are awesome. I want to cosplay Mikasa Akerman, Naruko, Vi from LoL and a few others. I've already cosplayed Jinx but then again so has half the female populations. xD

I'm usually perverted but in a joking way, I'm usually not hitting on people. So someone who doesn't care about that and won't take it as I wanna fck you is great.

I'm bi, but if you're a girl it doesn't mean I like you. I can still be friends with a girl even while being bi.

I'm not the best player on EPW yet and I'm not even level 150, though I will get better. c:

Btw my Skype is jacqueline121298
um I love anime and im not a person who judges at all we all have a flaw and the animes u named never watch them but can u pm me ingame about them so I can IM a End-Gamed BM DoggieStylzs yeah im dead serious that's my toon name.I enjoy looking forward to talking to u ingame

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
hi my name is noki or the psy Lexmau and i hate all kinda humans  expect seby... Seby is so ***ien sexy oh my ***ien romanian god

cevans1290

All try take her away. she mine all, I pm first :-[

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
All try take her away. she mine all, I pm first :-[
Sir Shall Lord Subzero Rip your head out with ur spine and freeze yo body and smash it to into a million fragments with your severed head???

Death To Scorpion HAHAHAHAH

IM jking Btw

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
u won't lav me any moa :'(
aw dw u still my #1 ok

ily <3 c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3