Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which tiger would you most prefer as a pet?

Cloud Tiger white
Cloud Tiger Dark
Battle ground tiger (orange one)

Cloud tiger G12 veno pet suggestion

• : D
It would be awesome if those could be in.  :normal-47: Especially the last one, that one looks so badass. ._.   :pig-35:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
looks like the orange one is kinda gaining more popularity :o
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
would love some more input ^-^
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Those pets are awesome!!!  :monkey-32:

Disrupted

Eh tbh jd pets on this server would be creepy, we dont have the graphic style to use jade dynasty pets

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
disrupted we actually already have JD pets :3 Astral drake/owl/fairy fox/deer :D love those pets ^-^
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm sorry for not adding this, but I don't have JD client currently after I took most of good looking mounts and pets.
We used to have the white version of this tiger around 2.5 year ago in 1.3.6 version, but it didn't really look that good after import, so it wasn't re-added to the new client.  :(  However this might be done in some time when I will be adding new JD mounts and pets in bulk.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I can't see the pictures D:

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
*tackles Agatio* omg hun that would be amazing!!!! sorry for not responding sooner i havent been on as much as of late been busy with a newborn XD yayness i sooooooooo cant wait :D :D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Omg yes the orange tiger, make it have drake/fairy fox stats, cost ET and I'll be happy  :normal-12:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
i would hope it wouldnt cost ET D: the other JD pets seem to have the same stats as the drake/owl :)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I want harpy wraith as a mount.