Epic Perfect World

EpicPw (Raven Tribute)~ Artifex Vs Xpend + Worms + The Lemur o_O

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Why pony music...

cuz im  MLP fan  and my friend also

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I WANT A TRIBUTE TOO.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I WANT A TRIBUTE TOO.

i think i did my first tribute 4 you my archenemy and know close friend SubRicezeroFactor

Indulgence

Good video. glad this didn't display the dozen of times i died from having 20k ping that day.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good video. glad this didn't display the dozen of times i died from having 20k ping that day.

u had bad day future days are gonna be better :3

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

You weren't the only one, I was running minding my own business killing people then lag spike comes and i somehow got into a cluster of xp and then was violated, no lube.

Indulgence

u had bad day future days are gonna be better :3

Bad day, bad ping, bad net  :normal-12:

Indulgence

You weren't the only one, I was running minding my own business killing people then lag spike comes and i somehow got into a cluster of xp and then was violated, no lube.

:normal-2:

Same, I'd end up in a middle of them and then I guess everyone AA'd on me and lagged stopped and I was dead.