EpicPw (Raven Tribute)~ Artifex Vs Xpend + Worms + The Lemur o_O

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes. You are a loser.
i feel like i'm dead
It's funny to see some people feel so happy when they kill xpend...It's like xpend has so much impact on their rl/gaming life...LOL
It's nothing special when you win with outnumbering enemies tremendously AND we know that artifex can never beat xpend without outnumbering, it's okay kids...you were hurt so much by us before, so the hate is understandable...

GF Artifex+Dreturn+Salvation alliance!
(Why don't just merge with salvation, instead of spamming in gc: Stop hitting Salva) ^-^

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
It's funny to see some people feel so happy when they kill xpend...It's like xpend has so much impact on their rl/gaming life...LOL
It's nothing special when you win with outnumbering enemies tremendously AND we know that artifex can never beat xpend without outnumbering, it's okay kids...you were hurt so much by us before, so the hate is understandable...

GF Artifex+Dreturn+Salvation alliance!
(Why don't just merge with salvation, instead of spamming in gc: Stop hitting Salva) ^-^

Dang bro.
You had members in Aeons/Alamat unholy asian alliance, held their hands in mass pk, and are always trying to sandwich us with other guilds in pk.
You talk about hurt, but XP members have a history of 4 guild names, 3 servers being wiped by HangOver
feelpainneverforgetruth.
Today an xp member lost 1v1, which turned into gank, which turned into 10v10, which turned into 30v10 which turned into Xp wiped back to the sz again 30v30.
sorry you can't handle even pk bro.
I guess the speed at which your face hits the floor makes you think there are more people than there really are.
Maybe you should stop huffing paint and pay attention in math class.
Lern2Countlol
You're butthurt, and Obamacare doesn't cover that, sorry kiddo.
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:10 pm by zethe

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
wow wait man!
where ur allies alamat and aeons??'bro kill artifex 1st'' LOOOL
and you guys talking abt allies go more merge wth T69, i hope they never save urs A$$
overall nice factor lvl video noki!!
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:29 pm by Salim

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Why pony music...

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Why pony music...

why not?  :normal-2: hi ^^
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
You talk about hurt, but XP members have a history of 4 guild names, 3 servers being wiped by HangOver
citation needed

do you know something about game ? u look like not. start doing a mass pk and me with 1 alt blue name im gonna pull 1 mobs that is gonna debuff all the ppl helping 1 of the sides.

If you don't know the basic things of pw plz don't talk

out of all the people you are the one to talk about basic gameplay. all your video consists of is 3 sparking, running into an enemy group, dying, then raging in normal chat over being hate targeted; using absolute domain or psychic will after taking 1k's of damage or without even being hit, then shouting obscenities and even religious insults. yours and shotime's videos just kind of show how artifex plays with 5 people, with other 55 being meatshields that serve absolutely no purpose other than outnumbering the enemy.

and on the mob part, there have been countless times when a world boss was pulled into west archosaur during pk (a particularly annoying one that aoe purges), and I have never seen any action taken against people who performed this action because people who were fighting aren't crybabies that can't lose aggro of a single monster.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Dang bro.
You had members in Aeons/Alamat unholy asian alliance, held their hands in mass pk, and are always trying to sandwich us with other guilds in pk.
feelpainneverforgetruth.
Today an xp member lost 1v1, which turned into gank, which turned into 10v10, which turned into 30v10 which turned into Xp wiped back to the sz again 30v30.
I guess the speed at which your face hits the floor makes you think there are more people than there really are.
Lern2Countlol
look at your face dude ure obviously social outcast and bad at game + trashtalk + no1 knows u, ofc ure fairy taling

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
citation needed

out of all the people you are the one to talk about basic gameplay. all your video consists of is 3 sparking, running into an enemy group, dying, then raging in normal chat over being hate targeted; using absolute domain or psychic will after taking 1k's of damage or without even being hit, then shouting obscenities and even religious insults. yours and shotime's videos just kind of show how artifex plays with 5 people, with other 55 being meatshields that serve absolutely no purpose other than outnumbering the enemy.

and on the mob part, there have been countless times when a world boss was pulled into west archosaur during pk (a particularly annoying one that aoe purges), and I have never seen any action taken against people who performed this action because people who were fighting aren't crybabies that can't lose aggro of a single monster.

do you know how to play psy ? psy a class bases on hard cc and aoe dmg plz girl just shut up u don't know anything about the game just 4 saying that i can 3 spark all day cuz i have the chi to do it Sin do that also so ???? u don't know anything plz go back to cage

and about the lemur is big diferecen when 1 BLUE NAME THAT HELPING XP is got the agro :)  plz go back to your cage were you belong or go pk with xp and see if u can kill me.

Btw not is not rage at all i get all the lols when i play not my problem if your life is hard and u can't have fun, you don't like how i play don't watch my videos easy 4 you i don't post 4 you or 4 any xp member i post it cuz i like recording videos and i don't care if madies will be like bla bla u trash ye ye sure stay mad that is why you come here to see what i do :)

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
no mad bro loose pk all week
tw real pk real life lose= they kill you in rl with camels LOL BRO !
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 05:39 pm by AngelOfDeath_

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Bro why mad it's pixel
i feel like i'm dead
Dang bro.
feelpainneverforgetruth.
Lern2Countlol
What a lengthy reply, but it doesn't tell anything factual, only bullshits.
Speaking of math...LOL...I don't feel like arguing with you about that.
But hey! I do hope you get cured from down syndrome soon.  ^-^

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
What a lengthy reply, but it doesn't tell anything factual, only bullshits.
Speaking of math...LOL...I don't feel like arguing with you about that.
But hey! I do hope you get cured from down syndrome soon.  ^-^

i hope your you start to belive in a god that have a pic on google :) or win pk  XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Lemur winnered all.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Why pony music...
Cus an epic video need epic music xD :normal-4: :normal-2: :normal-3: