Epic Perfect World

PVE Bless box for 150

bvanharjr

It's actually pretty easy to avoid being ported. After 4 hits, the puppeteer says something and casts for a few seconds, spark then. Somewhat difficult to explain but you'll learn it after a few tries.

That's been fixed, he ports you through invincibility frames (e.g. 3 spark or AD)

They're NOT needed for lvl 150s either.
Now, we could make the boxes unable to be ACCOUNT stashed, but that's up to Agatio ultimately.

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Puppeteer is super easy. 150s do NOT need a PvE bless box. LOL....

Mam not everyone is end-game geared like you. If you had dragon gear you'd be ported before you even get to half its hp.

If it helps you, use it. If it doesn't, nobody cares. My main point is a little boost helps in PvE, but not solely for the puppeteer.

When i solo/duo fire legion with my million alts, i use bless boxes ive saved to ks other squads. Pretty useful for competitive pve. Drop event kills are easier to get as well. I wouldnt complain if ares was dying faster either ijs

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I wouldnt complain if ares was dying faster either ijs
^ :tiger-37:

vlntbty

Sir, my BM and sin are BOTH dragon geared and I solo Puppeteer just fine with them. PvE does NOT need boosting.

Mam not everyone is end-game geared like you. If you had dragon gear you'd be ported before you even get to half its hp.

If it helps you, use it. If it doesn't, nobody cares. My main point is a little boost helps in PvE, but not solely for the puppeteer.

cevans1290

Sir, my BM and sin are BOTH dragon geared and I solo Puppeteer just fine with them. PvE does NOT need boosting.
^^ I did it easily. maybe 6 seconds solo?

yunie1

I suppose you lack of comprehension skills.

Nobody here is asking for a 150 bless box. The thread opener simply showed a way to get the bless box for people who NEED it; if you don't, then bye bye, close the door on  your way out and congratulations for being an almighty PvEer. hahahehe.

(This goes to you and everybody else making fun/a big fuss about this thread).

vlntbty

I am well aware of what the original intended topic was. However, the OP was the FIRST one to mention the Puppeteer, not all us who are "making fun/a big fuss" about it.

It doesn't require much skill to PvE on a private server thus no bless box is needed, no matter how it is obtained.

Hahahahehe   ;)

Helps noobs/loners like me solo puppeteer.

Nobody here is asking for a 150 bless box. The thread opener simply showed a way to get the bless box for people who NEED it; if you don't, then bye bye, close the door on  your way out and congratulations for being an almighty PvEer. hahahehe.

cevans1290

Please go watch the video. Was Rick-Rolling us all.

yunie1

I am well aware of what the original intended topic was. However, the OP was the FIRST one to mention the Puppeteer, not all us who are "making fun/a big fuss" about it.

It doesn't require much skill to PvE on a private server thus no bless box is needed, no matter how it is obtained.

Hahahahehe   ;)

So what if they mentioned pupeeter? Not everyone has the same skill. Just leave the thread if you don't need this. All I am saying.  :-\

No bless box is needed for you; doesn't mean no bless box is needed for anybody else.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
When i solo/duo fire legion with my million alts, i use bless boxes ive saved to ks other squads. Pretty useful for competitive pve. Drop event kills are easier to get as well. I wouldnt complain if ares was dying faster either ijs

that explain many things

vlntbty

So what if they mentioned pupeeter? Not everyone has the same skill. Just leave the thread if you don't need this. All I am saying.  :-\

Ravenous

PvE is easy here. No need for blessing, but thanks for telling all how to get bless box I guess. lol

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as

Hahahaha

Please go watch the video. Was Rick-Rolling us all.

People are too serious to notice and too busy trying to change the world and prove my PvE boost is useless.
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:51 am by PinkPony